.
VR
Story in my journal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordWolf
LordWolf
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,328
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:48:39 Jul 16 2010
Read 416 times

I am in the process of writing a novel. I will be posting it chapter by chapter in my journal and invite you to give it a read.
The prologue is in my June journal, and the first chapter is posted in this months journal.

warning tho:
This story is for readers over 18 years of age only as it is quite graphic in places.

hope you enjoy, and leave comments!
~Wolf~




•  REPLY  •


Deliciousness
Deliciousness

No Longer Registered
21:15:23 Jul 16 2010
Read 410 times

keep her story coming can't wait to see what happens next in the chronicles of Sister Agatha



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:44:39 Jul 16 2010
Read 406 times

I've added you and your journal. I enjoyed the story and will certainly be watching for more to come.



•  REPLY  •


LordWolf
LordWolf
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,328
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:31:31 Jul 17 2010
Read 397 times

thanks folks...
im going to try to get out a chapter a week. just depends on how much time i have. im enjoying writing the tale. personally i cant wait to see what agatha is going to tell me to write next! LOL

love the wonderful comments as well...its like being paid to write!
~W~



•  REPLY  •


Deliciousness
Deliciousness

No Longer Registered
05:33:01 Jul 17 2010
Read 395 times

just send me a message or blast when the next chapter is finished



•  REPLY  •


LordWolf
LordWolf
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,328
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:10:28 Jul 18 2010
Read 392 times

ill start a new thread here, and try to message everyone on my friends list.
thanks again everyone
~W~



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 25 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1082 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X