.
VR
Profile Update
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BubbleGumClaudia
BubbleGumClaudia
Daemon (95)
Posts: 159
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:07:26 Jul 17 2010
Read 494 times

Seeing as after almost 2 years of not having a premmie membership I finally got it back and thanks to the wonderful work Of GrieviousDemon......it is up and running

Please check it out and rate and blah de blah stuff



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:26:35 Jul 17 2010
Read 489 times

I've added and re-rated you. Congrats on getting a premium again.



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:07:09 Jul 17 2010
Read 485 times

If you want to change or add anyhting let me know. Ill help you out.



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:26:30 Jul 17 2010
Read 481 times

I've added you and I love the profile.



•  REPLY  •


23:17:03 Jul 17 2010
Read 476 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:49:22 Jul 23 2010
Read 465 times

love the new look. added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:36:55 Jul 23 2010
Read 461 times

if you need anymore help let me know.. I may just have to fix a few minor details for you though if its ok



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
23:40:43 Aug 01 2010
Read 437 times

rated & added you



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:03:13 Aug 10 2010
Read 426 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1271 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X