Hi everyone,
I am sure many of you have seen some of the kismets about fallenFromFate losing his mother tonight. The members of his coven wanted to place this here in the main forum so that everyone could share their thoughts and feelings as well.
Fallen, all of your coven members are here for you and many of VR are here for you as well.
From my family to yours, Our prayers, thoughts, and love is sent to you tonight and as long as you need us.
fallenfromfate I am here for you and always will be. Please let me know if there is anything you need. All of my Jaguar Knights are here to support you now and always.
Samael
Cm of the Jaguar Knights
fallen i am so sorry to hear of your loss. we as a family are hear for you and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am here for you anytime day or night.
Batna
Fallenfromfate, i don't know you very well but if you ever need someone to talk to please come to me message me.
I am so so sorry for your loss i will light my candles for you and send you all my warmest wishes
*hug*
VP
Fallenfromfate I am so sorry to hear about your mother, all of us from the Jaguar Knights send our deepest sympathy and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, We are here for you anytime that you need us
GaiaDragoness
ACM of the coven of the Jaguar Knights
Im really sorry for your loss ... god bless her soul ...
fallen - i know what it's like to lose a parent.
my thoughts are with you and your family at this horrible and terrible time
all my love
frankie
acm of the assasin's guild
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I mourn your loss, friend..
Please make sure that for the rest of your life, you remain the man that your mother would have wanted you to be, so that by your actions, you honour her, and when you too pass from this world, she will greet you with eyes full of pride.
I am here if you need a shoulder.
would one of the dominars please close this thread ..... Thanks :)