.
VR
Fallenfromfate needs your love
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Xataste4uX
Xataste4uX

No Longer Registered
03:33:57 Jul 28 2010
Read 419 times

Fallenfromfate I am so sorry to hear about your mother, all of us from the Jaguar Knights send our deepest sympathy and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, We are here for you anytime that you need us


GaiaDragoness
ACM of the coven of the Jaguar Knights




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:00:01 Jul 28 2010
Read 415 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jul 28 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0584 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X