.
VR
Name That Movie Quote
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:03:20 Mar 03 2016
Read 903 times

A movie quote's posted, the next person googles or guesses what film the quote posted is from then posts a film quote for the next person to guess & so on.

If there were 90 of these bastards, people would know.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
00:46:35 Mar 04 2016
Read 896 times

Spotlight (2015)

Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was land your plane! You don't own that plane, the tax payers do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers, and one admiral's daughter!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:52:43 Mar 04 2016
Read 889 times

Top Gun

You have really irrational fears. Oh I'll go swimming with sharks, put the hook through my cheek, I don't care, but I'm not going bungee diving!



•  REPLY  •


07:30:09 Mar 04 2016
Read 880 times

Jackass 3D

He was delirious but asked for you by name. Show him...



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:05:55 Mar 04 2016
Read 873 times

Inception

I'm gonna *carve my name into your chest*!



•  REPLY  •


LadyAzura
LadyAzura

No Longer Registered
18:57:04 Mar 04 2016
Read 867 times

White house down


*Fasten your seat belts its going to be a bumpy night*



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:06:52 Mar 04 2016
Read 861 times

All About Eve

Good, if you weren't such a double-dealing asshole I'd almost like you. Almost.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:05:49 Mar 05 2016
Read 853 times

Safe (2012)

I'll tell you what. We'll tell Fred you were doing a great job taking care of his car, but you parked it out back last night and this morning... it was gone. We report it as stolen to the police. D-Day takes care of the wreck. Your brother's insurance company buys him a new car.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:15:39 Mar 05 2016
Read 847 times

Animal House

Ted, she's being a tyrant. She's got your balls on one of those things that you know, uh, clink back and forth. You know what I mean?



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
05:55:11 Mar 05 2016
Read 839 times

P.S. I Love You

God damn it! What pancakes, you fuck?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:40:04 Mar 05 2016
Read 830 times

Cabin Fever

Why don't you take your potty mouth, go locate your pre-teen c*ck-sucking son and stuff him back up that old blown-out sweat sock of a vagina and scoot off back to whatever shit-kicking town you came from!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:07:21 Mar 06 2016
Read 823 times

Bad Words (2013)

I'm not going to tell you those aren't the Breasts of the Century, but I'm just not digging the owner, so why don't you put those away; you're just not my type.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:34:59 Mar 06 2016
Read 816 times

Bordello of Blood

She was the first girl to see me naked. Granted we were 7 years old at the time, but I had a feeling, even then. There's really something about the first girl you play doctor with. Maybe it's cosmic or something. Or perhaps it's just that she's seen your package and didn't run away screaming. Whatever it was, Allison and I were made for each other. A perfect fit. So, when her family moved away, I knew that some day, some how, fate would bring us back together.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:04:13 Mar 07 2016
Read 807 times

Get Over It (2001)

You know, there's too many buttons in the world. There's too many buttons and they're just - There's way too many just begging to be pressed, they're just begging to be pressed, you know? They're just - they're just begging to be pressed, and it makes me wonder, it really makes me fucking wonder, why doesn't anyone ever press mine? Why am I so neglected? Why doesn't anyone reach in and rip out the truth and tell me that I'm a fucking whore, or that my parents wish I were dead?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:26:20 Mar 07 2016
Read 798 times

Girl, Interrupted

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today, it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:08:18 Mar 08 2016
Read 792 times

Gia (1998)

Charlie has hit every major military target in Vietnam, and hit 'em hard. In Saigon, the United States Embassy has been overrun by suicide squads. Khe Sahn is standing by to be overrun. We also have reports that a division of N.V.A. has occupied all of the city of Hue south of the Perfume River. In strategic terms, Charlie's cut the country in half... the civilian press are about to wet their pants and we've heard even Cronkite's going to say the war is now unwinnable. In other words, it's a huge shit sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:32:49 Mar 08 2016
Read 786 times

Full Metal Jacket

Marvin, do you worship the Dark Lord.



•  REPLY  •


07:50:04 Mar 08 2016
Read 779 times

The Animal (2001)

Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:14:49 Mar 08 2016
Read 771 times

American Beauty

When in public, a royal personage must refrain from chewing gum, using profanity, picking his nose, scratching his p... p... p... p... private parts and staring down the bust lines of visiting female dignitaries.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:38:16 Mar 09 2016
Read 764 times

King Ralph (1991)

Not bad in here, is it? No mail, no telephone. Solid wood paneling. Well-ventilated boat. Free food, too. "Rolling in clover" we are.



•  REPLY  •


07:29:34 Mar 09 2016
Read 762 times

Das Boot (1981)

If this guy lays a hand on you, I'll kill him.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:11:56 Mar 09 2016
Read 754 times

Woman of Desire

Boy, say if you're a friend so I will not die alone.



•  REPLY  •


frayed
frayed
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 2,445
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
19:12:59 Mar 09 2016
Read 746 times

Red Dawn

No hole in moccasin... she tell you she is a virgin.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:30:38 Mar 09 2016
Read 737 times

A Man Called Horse

Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us. That doesn't make you a bad person. It just means your heart's too big.



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
14:56:39 Mar 12 2016
Read 722 times

Riding in Cars with Boys

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:35:55 Mar 12 2016
Read 715 times

Slap Shot

So what about your mother? Does she have sex?



•  REPLY  •


06:48:01 Mar 14 2016
Read 706 times

Billy Elliot (2000)

Do you find me sadistic? You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. At this moment, this is me at my most masochistic.



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
18:30:22 Mar 14 2016
Read 701 times

Kill Bill Vol. 1

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:06:04 Mar 14 2016
Read 694 times

Gremlins

And if things had gone differently for me tonight then I probably wouldn't be saying any of this. I grant you everything. But give me this: he personifies everything that you've been fighting against. And I'm in love with you. How do you like that? I buried the lead.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
22:35:23 Mar 14 2016
Read 686 times

Broadcast News (1987)

I took off your clothes. I cleaned you up. I tied you down. I also saved your ass. You been bitten by a vampire. Do you remember the party back at the motel? Big guy, pointy teeth, real shitty breath? Don't worry. It'll all come back soon. A master vampire has a telepathic link to his victims, and you're gonna help us find him. And while he's sleeping, we unleash on his. You're the bait honey. Sorry.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:21:25 Mar 14 2016
Read 678 times

Vampires

I think you are not here for the vodka.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:13:40 Mar 15 2016
Read 674 times

Red (2010)

Yes... yes. Go to the sporting goods store. From the files obtain forms 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons, and lists of private ownership.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:16:51 Mar 15 2016
Read 667 times

Red Dawn

They'll hire private detectives who'll follow you day and night. You're a target for high-priced escorts. I can't prove it, but I know they tap my phones. Whatever it is that's gonna trip you up, you've done already. Private behaviour is a relic of a time gone by, and if somehow, someway, you've managed to live your life like the Dalai Lama, they'll make shit up. Because they don't want you, they want your idea.



•  REPLY  •


07:35:04 Mar 15 2016
Read 661 times

The Social Network (2010)

I am struck that LaBoeuf is shot, trampled, and nearly severs his tongue, and not only does not cease to talk, but spills the banks of English!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:01:13 Mar 15 2016
Read 653 times

True Grit

What happened to your rubbers? You had four. I counted. Now one's gone missing.



•  REPLY  •


07:45:48 Mar 17 2016
Read 644 times

The Wood (1999)

You have a hot mic, we're reading everything you say.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:31:31 Mar 17 2016
Read 635 times

Apollo 13

No one could have saved the country, sir. And I think... I think people have a right to know.



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
15:35:09 Mar 18 2016
Read 623 times

2012

So, Barzini will move against you first. He'll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust, guaranteeing your safety. And at that meeting, you'll be assassinated



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:16:35 Mar 18 2016
Read 621 times

The Godfather.....He will make you an offer you cant refuse. LOL!

Each of us... at some time in our lives, turns to someone - a father, a brother, a God... and asks..."Why am I here? What was I meant to be?"



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:42:20 Mar 18 2016
Read 613 times

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

No, wait a minute. You have to *get* the pussy before you can be whipped by it.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:44:47 Mar 18 2016
Read 607 times

Waiting (2005)

You realize we're all going to go to college as virgins. They probably have special dorms for people like us.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:33:51 Mar 18 2016
Read 599 times

American Pie

Nothing exceeds like excess. You should know that, Tony.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:53:54 Mar 21 2016
Read 592 times

Scarface (1983)

Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Tommy Turner and any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop to this menace. And it is a menace.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:07:08 Mar 21 2016
Read 586 times

Porky's

I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche-bag, but that's in Ohio.



•  REPLY  •


08:11:39 Mar 22 2016
Read 580 times

Revenge of the Nerds (1984)

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:47:17 Mar 22 2016
Read 568 times

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Gypsy woman? Now we're getting down to it. She's been filling your mind with this gibberish. This talk of werewolves and pentagrams. You're not a child Larry, you're a grown man and you believe in the superstitions of a Gypsy woman!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:05:31 Mar 23 2016
Read 561 times

The Wolf Man (1941)

Jesus Palomino, a Nazi! I knew it, you're all in cahoots! Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the Great War, and we kicked the living shit out of you!



•  REPLY  •


06:57:10 Mar 23 2016
Read 559 times

1941 (1979)

Check, charge, or cash?



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
15:58:03 Mar 23 2016
Read 553 times

Heat


Okay, just to be clear here, our options are: die here, die in the tunnels, or die in the streets. That pretty much it?



•  REPLY  •


19:58:17 Mar 23 2016
Read 551 times

Cloverfield (2008)

When was the last time you remember doing something during the day?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:30:21 Mar 23 2016
Read 543 times

Dark City

I am a good Louisiana lapsed Catholic, Abe, so just don't talk to me about kosher, just give it to me straight. What's wrong with this report?



•  REPLY  •


07:41:51 Mar 24 2016
Read 535 times

City Hall (1996)

["Siren" radio dialogue] Now maybe you're out there missing that special someone. That one who's gone away. But you're still here and you've got to keep on moving. Who knows-maybe you'll meet again on down that road. And this time, hold on and don't ever let go.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:35:08 Mar 24 2016
Read 531 times

Southbound (2015)

We may be pink, and coming in by the grace of a woman's brassire, but we're coming in!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:21:24 Mar 24 2016
Read 524 times

Operation Petticoat (1959)

Sorry, sorry. I think your car is pretty.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:23:46 Mar 25 2016
Read 513 times

Elf (2003)

Ah, you're learning, Willie! You're learning that you don't work with a captain because you like the way he parts his hair. You work with him because he's got the job or you're no good! Well, the case is over. You're all safe. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.



•  REPLY  •


06:58:30 Mar 25 2016
Read 510 times

The Caine Mutiny

Did he? For three years, we have coexisted with these things. And now, you've killed one of them. who knows what that could mean for us.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:36:06 Mar 25 2016
Read 501 times

The Maze Runner

The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.



•  REPLY  •


10:23:03 Mar 26 2016
Read 494 times

Stripes (1981)

Why? You were knee-deep in Jotun blood. Why would you take me?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:48:20 Mar 26 2016
Read 487 times

Thor

Well, I was a weird kid. Nobody liked me. But I had this idea. If I waited long enough, someone would come around and just, you know... understand me. Like my mom, except someone else. She'd look at me and quietly say: "Yes." Just like that. And I wouldn't be alone anymore.



•  REPLY  •


xSantanicox
xSantanicox
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 249
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
14:35:38 Mar 26 2016
Read 481 times

Adaptation

I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on.



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
19:19:43 Mar 26 2016
Read 476 times

Goodfellas

Demonic beasts. Whatever happened to the good old simple love song? "I love you." That's what good words use. Nowadays they have to write some sickness. It's just absoultely sick and bizarre, and I'm going to do my upmost best to try and stop it now.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:11:23 Mar 26 2016
Read 470 times

The Addams Family

I just wanna let you know, I know who you really are, and you're better than this.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:14:19 Mar 27 2016
Read 463 times

The Girl Next Door (2004)

Let me tell you something about over there. It hurts over there. It's lonely over there. It's a war over there. They got 8 million ways for you to die on and they're all permanent. This is real for me, this with you. If I want to stay with you, I gotta go back.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:11:16 Mar 28 2016
Read 453 times

Cool World

When the place is all dark, when you and Clare have gone to sleep, and I'm awake, it's like being alive and being dead at the same time, y'know? It's this sorta halfway thing, where people who are alive are dreaming and people who are dead are... where they are. And I'm here... in the dark and the quiet.



•  REPLY  •


08:08:51 Mar 29 2016
Read 446 times

A Home at the End of the World (2004)

Get some chow in you before we go to the office, my dollar.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:07:53 Mar 29 2016
Read 439 times

Training Day

Hello, darling. It's Mimi. I just had to call you up. I bet you don't know where I am. I'm in the bathtub. Hear me splash?



•  REPLY  •


08:49:52 Mar 31 2016
Read 435 times

Beauty and the Boss (1932)

Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:28:27 Mar 31 2016
Read 428 times

Thor: The Dark World

How hard did I punch him? Did I punch him pretty hard?



•  REPLY  •


07:24:41 Apr 01 2016
Read 422 times

The Death and Return of Superman (2011 Short Film)

You'd be surprised what you'll be willing to do, when the Lamia comes for you.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:46:03 Apr 01 2016
Read 413 times

Drag Me To Hell

This is a really volcanic ensemble you're wearing, it's really marvelous!



•  REPLY  •


07:36:35 Apr 02 2016
Read 405 times

Pretty in Pink (1986)

All right, I'm gonna turn over the next card. Concentrate... I want you to tell me what you think it is.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:06:35 Apr 02 2016
Read 397 times

Ghostbusters

I was a dog, but because I was really good, they moved me up to human being status.



•  REPLY  •


09:10:35 Apr 03 2016
Read 390 times

Tank Girl (1995)

My uncle used to say that we like people for their qualities but we love them for their defects.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:39:46 Apr 03 2016
Read 382 times

Hellboy

Now's not the time for dick measuring, Stuart!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:59:23 Apr 04 2016
Read 377 times

Taken (2008)

The young carpenter from Nazareth? I know him well. Promising young man. He died badly.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:12:28 Apr 04 2016
Read 371 times

Needful Things

Hug, hold, squeeze and lick / Darling, I love you to bits / And I want to see your tits.



•  REPLY  •


deadunicorn
deadunicorn

No Longer Registered
21:55:16 Apr 05 2016
Read 362 times

electric dreams.
This is our time,our time!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:15:31 Apr 05 2016
Read 355 times

Goonies

Yeah, but that was when she was depressed and I was desperate.



•  REPLY  •


07:55:02 Apr 06 2016
Read 348 times

About a Boy (2002)

Whoa, the chicken ran away. Get that chicken, dude!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:10:33 Apr 06 2016
Read 341 times

City Of God

What has eighteen legs and isn't going anywhere?



•  REPLY  •


frayed
frayed
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 2,445
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
19:30:41 Apr 06 2016
Read 332 times

Robin Hood

Davis: That's part of your problem: you haven't seen enough movies. All of life's riddles are answered in the movies.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:16:24 Apr 07 2016
Read 323 times

Grand Canyon

Time is the only true unit of measure. It gives proof to the existence of matter. Without time, we don't exist.



•  REPLY  •


08:15:57 Apr 07 2016
Read 316 times

Lucy (2014)

The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:53:16 Apr 07 2016
Read 305 times

Annabelle

I've always wanted to slit your throat, and now I get a chance to.



•  REPLY  •


10:39:09 Apr 10 2016
Read 293 times

The Doctor (1991)

With what, a spell? A little doll with pins? That is not love!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:17:48 Apr 10 2016
Read 283 times

Dark Shadows

You were expecting physical danger? What could it do, kill ya, huh? No, in Hell there's real danger. Of losing your mind.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:15:00 Apr 13 2016
Read 272 times

You were expecting physical danger? What could it do, kill ya, huh? No, in Hell there's real danger. Of losing your mind.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:06:56 Apr 13 2016
Read 267 times

What dreams may come



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:07:22 Apr 13 2016
Read 266 times

No one puts baby in the corner



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:17:08 Apr 13 2016
Read 263 times

DIrty Dancing


"We're gonna need a bigger boat."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:48:42 Apr 13 2016
Read 256 times

Jaws

If you go any faster we're gonna travel back in time.



•  REPLY  •


08:04:11 Apr 13 2016
Read 249 times

The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Do you ever think that... you might have seen things or... done some things over there that you wish you hadn't?



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
14:02:35 Apr 13 2016
Read 246 times

American Sniper (2014)

Hello, Jason. I think I've had a change of heart. Quite literally. The animal-plant toxins had a rather unique effect on me. They replaced my blood with aloe, my skin with chlorophyll, and filled my lips...with venom. Oh and Jason, one other thing. I probably should've mentioned this earlier. I'm poison.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:56:50 Apr 13 2016
Read 239 times

Batman & Robin

Holy hell, son, you're about as useful as a cock-flavored lollipop!



•  REPLY  •


08:55:11 Apr 14 2016
Read 232 times

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004)

I'd love to help, Erin, but I'm sorry, I have a full staff right now, so...



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:56:07 Apr 14 2016
Read 222 times

Erin Brockovich

If it ain't, it'll do till the mess gets here.



•  REPLY  •


11:52:11 Apr 17 2016
Read 214 times

No Country for Old Men (2007)

I have no idea. But I'm in the Bible if that means anything.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:17:27 Apr 17 2016
Read 207 times

He Never Died

D... Substance D. "D" is dumbness, and despair, desertion-desertion of you from your friends, your friends from you, everyone from everyone. Isolation and loneliness... and hating and suspecting each other, "D" is finally death. Slow death from the head down. Well... that's it.



•  REPLY  •


12:56:00 Apr 18 2016
Read 197 times

A Scanner Darkly (2006)

No, I always wanted to. I guess I just never had the courage to ask. It's complicated.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:52:41 Apr 18 2016
Read 188 times

Tropic Thunder

First you give us the Continuum Transfunctioner, then we give you oral pleasure.



•  REPLY  •


XbluesandX
XbluesandX
Sire (108)
Posts: 279
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
16:00:36 Apr 18 2016
Read 180 times

Dude Where's my Car

"Mm..mm..mama said alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
16:00:36 Apr 18 2016
Read 180 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Apr 18 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9676 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X