.
VR
What Movie
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:21:45 May 14 2016
Read 271 times

Post a quote from the movie who's title is posted above, then post a movie title for the next person to post a quote from.


A Few Good Men



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
04:06:55 May 14 2016
Read 265 times

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.

Kung Fu Hustle (2004)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:21:45 May 14 2016
Read 257 times

All right. Now, we will sneak attack and take out that old lady.

Hard Candy (2005)



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
12:10:34 May 14 2016
Read 243 times

Look. I'm not the monster you think I am. But, okay, I crossed a line. Just call the cops. I'll turn myself in.

The Eye (2008)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:10:29 May 14 2016
Read 235 times

You know, when we first met, I didn't think you were such as ass.

Red Dragon



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
17:39:55 May 14 2016
Read 229 times

Do you like my little exercise cage, Will? My so-called lawyer is always nagging Dr. Chilton for better accommodations. I don't know which is the greater fool.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:13:02 May 14 2016
Read 223 times

Like most things, I am nothing.

Chocolat (2000)



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
20:09:06 May 14 2016
Read 216 times

Let me try to put this into perspective for you. The first Comte de Reynaud expelled all the radical Huguenots in this village. You and your truffles present a far lesser challenge.

Hero (2002)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:26:36 May 14 2016
Read 208 times

How swift thy sword.

The Producers (2005)



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
01:08:13 May 15 2016
Read 202 times

And now I'll be on me way, before me voice gets any higher! As we say in the old country...

Fearless (2006)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:11:21 May 15 2016
Read 196 times

It's Tiger Claw!

What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
10:22:51 May 15 2016
Read 189 times

I'm having a birthday party, but you're not invited, but you can come if you want.

The Warlords (2007)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:49:05 May 15 2016
Read 182 times

Remember my face, so you can seek vengeance in the next life.

The Great Gatsby (2013)



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
16:26:17 May 15 2016
Read 176 times

Run away? No. Daisy, darling, that... that wouldn't be respectable. We're gonna live here, in this house. You and me.

Red Cliff (2008)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:02:07 May 15 2016
Read 170 times

Truth and illusion are often disguised as each other, Cao Cao likes to play this game, both with friends and foes.

Inception



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
17:43:06 May 15 2016
Read 162 times

They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential. Now that's when we're awake. When we're asleep, we can do almost anything.

Shaolin Soccer (2001)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:45:43 May 15 2016
Read 155 times

What are you going you look like ET?

Sullivan's Travels (1941)



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
20:05:05 May 15 2016
Read 146 times

But nothing is going to stop me. I'm going to find out how it feels to be in trouble. Without friends, without credit, without checkbook, without name. Alone.

High and Low (1963)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on May 15 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2508 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X