When yall respond to a "need adds and rates", how long do you give the OP to return the favor?
There's no way to "unrate", sure... but unfriending and unfollowing should be understandable, yes?
I normally dont remove the person....and I dont bite the heads off of the people who dont...I just find it funny when they ask for adds and they return all over petty drama
I delete the message as soon as I get it. If they send me another, I'll block them.
And more to the point, I don't add any of them, haha. I don't even view their profile or rate them.
If they message me and tell me they added and rated.. I do it right then and there and then message them back to let them know I did it
I rtf soon as they ask, I try to treat others the way i wish to be treated,
I'll add right away once i get back on VR.
I will also peek down my friend list and journal list to see who added and who didn't.
I think it's common courtesy that if you ask for an add, you should return the favor.
I've always hated that phrase when it came to rating. "Return the favor." It's as bad as the stupid term "down rating." What favor am I returning, exactly? The fact that you rated me? That's no favor, that's you doing what you have to do to advance in the Status System, saying it's for any other reason is a lie. If I get sent a message being told I've been rated and whatever else, I promptly respond with something sarcastic and more than likely bitchy, but honestly, I couldn't care less. I don't rate, well, unless I'm bored. And, if you ask me to rate you, chances are high that I'm going to knock your profile rating down quite a bit. So, people don't ask that of me. As for adds and whatnot, it's simple. I don't add people. I haven't added anyone to my friends list in quite a few years, and the likelihood of me doing so is pretty nonexistent. I don't give a damn if you add me, I can't stop it even if I did care. But, don't ask that of me. I don't care about you, I don't care about the nonsense you post in your journal.