.
VR
2 Truths 1 Lie.
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:58:48 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,514 times

Was killed




•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:59:54 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,513 times

1 my mom is American
2 i have tattoos
3 i love leggings



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:32:18 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,506 times

my mom is american is the lie?

1. I drink blood for real.
2. I love politics
3. I have an ipad



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
21:48:39 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,496 times

My mom is American actually: )

You don't like politicans

1 my boyfriend has tattoos
2 i love moon baby (godsmack song)
3 i can sing



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:17:37 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,489 times

Correct

my boyfriend has tattoos is the lie?

1. I shop till I drop
2. My favorite colors are black and crimson
3. I've dated a soldier




•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:45:59 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,487 times

Correct! Because this Zombie has no boyfriend. :D

1 was lie?

1 i have blond hair
2 i love bacon
3 i still miss my ex



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:52:28 Sep 02 2016
Read 1,480 times

Correct

i love bacon is the lie?

1. I love music
2. my thoughts are often quite dark
3. I do some oil painting



•  REPLY  •


XSireNks534X
XSireNks534X
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,016
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:19:47 Sep 03 2016
Read 1,473 times

you dont paint



I think hurricanes are exciting
I have seen a ghost
I like cereal



•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
13:21:29 Sep 03 2016
Read 1,464 times

I think hurricanes are exciting-lie
I have seen a ghost-truth
I like cereal-truth




I wish there was a zombie apocalypse
I collect knives
I do not like dogs



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:54:52 Sep 03 2016
Read 1,457 times

I do not like dogs is the lie?

1. I like guys
2. I like girls
3. I like bugs



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
21:31:37 Sep 03 2016
Read 1,453 times

3 is a lie?

1 i love coffee
2 i have a lot friends
3 i love to go fishing



•  REPLY  •


XSireNks534X
XSireNks534X
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,016
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
01:24:43 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,450 times

You don't fish

I'm straight
I'm gay
I'm in a relationship



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:51:30 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,444 times

Correct Miss Zombie :)

You're gay is the lie

1. I wear fishnets
2. I am well endowed up top :)
3. I don't drink coffee



•  REPLY  •


XSireNks534X
XSireNks534X
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,016
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:33:01 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,441 times

correct

you dont wear fishnets


I coach speech & debate
I'm a teacher
I don't like emo



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:46:27 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,435 times

Correct

I don't like emo is the lie?

1. I played field hockey when I was younger
2. I workout
3. I breed ferrets



•  REPLY  •


SENTINEL
SENTINEL
High Sire (152)
Posts: 559
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:31:17 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,431 times

I love Star Wars...
I like Star Trek....
I'm voting for Trump, because I hate Hillary.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:19:01 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,427 times

You need to first guess which of mine is a lie

1. I played field hockey when I was younger
2. I workout
3. I breed ferrets



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
21:20:01 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,422 times

I guess you didn't play hockey?

1 My brother is gay
2 i have sister
3 i love tattoos



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:42:19 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,416 times

the lie was that I breed ferrets lol

I love tattoos is the lie?

1. One of my brothers is married with 2 daughters.
2. I have 2 brothers who live in California.
3. I have 2 sisters


•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
22:51:03 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,414 times

Lol 1 was lie :D

You don't have sisters?

1 my brother going to marry next month
2 i love fast food
3 i love animals



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:14:36 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,406 times

Correct, I have 1 older sister, not 2 sisters.

my brother going to marry next month is the lie?

1. I have a tattoo
2. I have a tongue ring
3. my birthday is close to halloween



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:36:51 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,404 times

My lie is #2
And your lie is also #2?
1 i have a lot dogs
2 i never smoke.
3 i love oranges



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:43:31 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,398 times

My lie was that I have a tattoo.

i have a lot dogs is the lie?

1. I watch Ink Master
2. I can do tattoos.
3. I have had fish tanks in the past.



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:50:07 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,396 times

Wrong my lie is #2 and you can't do tattoos?

1 i work a lot
2 i joggeing every morning before work
3 i don't care how i look



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:51:36 Sep 04 2016
Read 1,395 times

Wrong my lie is #2 and you can't do tattoos?

1 i work a lot
2 i joggeing every morning before work
3 i don't care how i look



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:26:04 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,389 times

Correct and i don't care how i look is the lie.

1. I speak fluent spanish
2. I have been on an island vacation.
3. I am pansexual



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
00:45:10 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,387 times

Correct 😁😊

Lie was #1

1 i love to drive
2 i drive fast
3 i was in jail



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:33:04 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,381 times

sí


I love to drive is the lie? Just kidding :o)
i was in jail was the lie haha

1. I've petted snakes
2. I've petted sharks
3. I've petted stingrays



•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:33:19 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,375 times

1. I've petted snakes-truth
2. I've petted sharks-lie
3. I've petted stingrays-truth


1. I have no kids
2. I am a witch
3. I'm never getting a tattoo again



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:58:28 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,367 times

The lie was that I've petted snakes.

I have no kids is the lie?

1. I've swam with dolphins
2. I've been to Canada
3. I've been to Las Vegas



•  REPLY  •


HeathenRunes
HeathenRunes
Termagant (58)
Posts: 93
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
13:16:23 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,362 times

You haven't been to Vegas


I'm a crystal therapist
I'm conducting sensory register research
I love getting bee stings



•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
15:41:55 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,358 times

3 was the lie LadyJigsaw



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
17:11:12 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,355 times

LadyJigsaw you were correct i never was in jail. 😊



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:52:06 Sep 05 2016
Read 1,349 times

I've swam with dolphins was the lie, I have been to Vegas and Canada.

I love getting bee stings is your lie Thomas?

1. I've been waverunning.
2. I've hiked in Colorado
3. I've swam in a shark cage



•  REPLY  •


FatalAttraction
FatalAttraction
Savage (61)
Posts: 3,839
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:35:35 Sep 06 2016
Read 1,345 times

Shark Cage

I love music
I love photography
I love bull riding



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:06:13 Sep 06 2016
Read 1,336 times

I love bull riding is the lie?

1. I am curvy
2. I write novels
3. I am blonde



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
16:59:56 Sep 06 2016
Read 1,333 times

Lie is that you write novels ?

1 i love my family
2 i have 8 huskies
3 i am overweight



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:40:09 Sep 06 2016
Read 1,326 times

Correct, and your lie is that you're overweight.

1. I was born in the USA
2. I was born in Germany
3. I was born in a hospital



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
22:01:42 Sep 06 2016
Read 1,323 times

Correct
And your lie was that you were born in Germany?

1 i play guitar
2 i play piano
3 i can sing



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:24:14 Sep 06 2016
Read 1,314 times

Correct, my mom was born and raised in Würzburg, Germany.

You can sing is the lie?

1. I like absinthe
2. I own 4 laptops
3. I've never dated a female



•  REPLY  •


XSireNks534X
XSireNks534X
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,016
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
01:01:53 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,310 times

you do not own 4 laptops




I like poetry
I collect stuffed animals
I collect baseball cards



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:23:14 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,304 times

I do own 4 laptops and an Ipad
the lie was that I've never dated a female

I collect stuffed animals is the lie

1. I've seen Disturbed live in concert
2. I've dated the lead singer of headlining band I saw live
3. I've seen Tool live in concert





•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
11:29:21 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,300 times

2 is the lie


I am bisexual
I've been to kentucky
I do not like nature



•  REPLY  •


Libertatus
Libertatus
Mosquito (7)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
13:14:34 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,298 times

2 is the lie for you as well




1. I've Been to Spain
2. I've Beaten a case where I was facing 25-Life
3. The most I've made in one year of legit work is 98,000.
(rounded down)





•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:50:55 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,280 times

Wrong, the lie was that I've seen Tool in concert.

The most I've made in one year of legit work is 98,000.
(rounded down) is the lie?

1. I watch dating shows.
2. I feed 3 baby kittens that are outside my house.
3. I work in the computer field.



•  REPLY  •


AllHallowsEveNight
AllHallowsEveNight
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 42
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
21:08:46 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,272 times

I work in computer field the lie?


1. Ive walked home from the city 26 miles twice
2. I got suspended at school for drug use
3. I water skii'd 13 miles



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:47:10 Sep 07 2016
Read 1,261 times

I watch dating shows was the lie

I got suspended at school for drug use is the lie?

1. I've been horseback riding before.
2. I've been snowboarding.
3. I've been hiking in Colorado


•  REPLY  •


AllHallowsEveNight
AllHallowsEveNight
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 42
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
00:13:06 Sep 08 2016
Read 1,257 times

Correct suspended for drugs lie

I'd say horse back is lie?

Son getting married in June 2017
Son getting married July 2017
Daughter getting married August 2017



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:26:29 Sep 08 2016
Read 1,250 times

Wrong, the lie was that I've been snowboarding.

Son getting married in June 2017 is the lie?

1. I have gone on a helicopter ride.
2. I've done the Maid of the Mist (goes under the Niagara Falls)
3. I have been parachuting.



•  REPLY  •


FatalAttraction
FatalAttraction
Savage (61)
Posts: 3,839
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:14:05 Sep 08 2016
Read 1,247 times

Number 2?

I worked on my birthday
I'm addicted to makeup.
I'm love drinking alcohol.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:08:14 Sep 08 2016
Read 1,238 times

Wrong, the lie is that I have been parachuting.

I'm love drinking alcohol is the lie?

1. I never drink coffee
2. I am afraid of heights.
3. I have long blonde hair.


•  REPLY  •


Malieki
Malieki
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 91
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:50:25 Sep 08 2016
Read 1,233 times

Nope, the lie is the Daughter getting married. I have no daughters but will have 2 Daughter in Laws June 3, 2017
and other Twin Son marrying July 22nd! A little drama
in our house but Fathers of the grooms are least significant
parent in the Weddings LOL!


Agree addicted to Alchohol is lie?
Afraid of Heights is the lie?



•  REPLY  •


Malieki
Malieki
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 91
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:52:29 Sep 08 2016
Read 1,232 times

Nope, the lie is the Daughter getting married. I have no daughters but will have 2 Daughter in Laws June 3, 2017
and other Twin Son marrying July 22nd! A little drama
in our house but Fathers of the grooms are least significant
parent in the Weddings LOL!


Agree addicted to Alchohol is lie?
Afraid of Heights is the lie?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:27:41 Sep 09 2016
Read 1,221 times

Correct but you didn't post your three? So....

1. I am a natural blonde.
2. I wear black often
3. I get tan in the summer.



•  REPLY  •


AllHallowsEveNight
AllHallowsEveNight
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 42
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
19:47:56 Sep 09 2016
Read 1,216 times

Tricky but if you are a Vamp Ill guess Natural Blond although Elemental Vamps like the Sun LOL?


A. I had 23 Cats at one time
B. My Sister got pregnant at 15
C. I own a boat



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:00:00 Sep 09 2016
Read 1,210 times

I tend to avoid the sun, but of course V---V

I had 23 Cats at one time is the lie?

1. I hate two faced people
2. I respect loyalty
3. I am scatterbrained



•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
23:58:08 Sep 09 2016
Read 1,208 times

3 is the lie

I wrote an article on witchcraft
I have a blog
I hate chocolate



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:00:00 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,202 times

Correct

I hate chocolate is the lie?

1. I am claustrophobic
2. I am a scorpio
3. I am the youngest of 5 siblings



•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
00:26:04 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,200 times

Correct

3 is the lie?


I live in the country
Im in college
I love the city



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:55:05 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,193 times

I am claustrophobic was the lie. I have 3 older brothers and an older sister.

Im in college is the lie?

1. I love good horror films.
2. I have a youtube channel I am active on.
3. I adore the color yellow.


•  REPLY  •


DemonSinn
DemonSinn
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 68
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
01:42:51 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,189 times

nope i love the city is the lie

1. I love good horror films.
2. I have a youtube channel I am active on.
3. I adore the color yellow.-Lie


I hate the color black
i love horses
i have ridden a horse



•  REPLY  •


AllHallowsEveNight
AllHallowsEveNight
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 42
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:19:57 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,187 times

I own a boat is the lie


You like horses is lie


I wake up ever night at 3am
I go to sleep by 11 pm
I go to sleep at 5am



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:23:06 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,180 times

I wake up ever night at 3am (cause that would be you wake up every MORNING at 3 am.

Correct I don't adore yellow.

1. I collect stamps.
2. I own some very nice speakers.
3. I am not a gambler.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
03:29:36 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,175 times

i bet you are a very big gambler . not sure tho .

1. i can see into what people are like by just talking with them four times .

2. i have my own bike .

3. i am a coven master .



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:37:36 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,169 times

I collect stamps is the lie

i have my own bike is the lie?

1. I don't have a photographic memory
2. I own a jacuzzi
3. I don't have any tattoos



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
03:48:49 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,167 times

i think its you dont have tattos .

1. i like money ...
2. i have a bank account .
3. i have a great job.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:34:31 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,158 times

the lie is I own a jacuzzi

1. I've been to Japan
2. I have been to New Mexico
3. I have not been to Australia



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:59:49 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,156 times

you have not been to austra .sorry i can not spell good at all.

1. i am always good.
2. i like my job.
3. i have a single friend



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:07:16 Sep 10 2016
Read 1,150 times

I am always good is the lie?

my lie was that I've been to Japan


1. I live in the suburbs
2. I am German/Italian
3. I own a lizard



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
03:38:37 Sep 11 2016
Read 1,146 times

that you have a pet lizard

1 i can read bettter then i can spell .
2. i know a lot about sea stars .
3. i can see as far as only one who thinks they know they can see that far . lol



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:00:36 Sep 11 2016
Read 1,140 times

Correct

i can see as far as only one who thinks they know they can see that far is the lie?

1. I speak 2 languages fluently.
2. I can play guitar
3. I am more dominant in personality.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:29:39 Sep 15 2016
Read 1,130 times

i think the lie is that you like to be in control but dominant over someone else i am not sure if that is true .

1. i like to dance.
2. i play games online alot .
3. i have a mole on my left bottem caff .



•  REPLY  •


Sugarbunni
Sugarbunni
Heretic (18)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
10:07:18 Sep 15 2016
Read 1,126 times

u like to dance is the lie?


I had a dinner date with Dave Bautisa at Carinos restraunt

I used to be in a HBO Documentary called paradise lost

I had a Hampster named Penelope growing up



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:42:02 Sep 15 2016
Read 1,118 times

the lie was I speak 2 languages fluently.


you used to be in an HBO documentary is the lie?

1. I play golf
2. I work in IT
3. I have a tongue ring



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:57:53 Sep 16 2016
Read 1,114 times

i am going to say you do not play golf .

1 i like tv.
2 i like online games
3. i do like cats more then dogs .



•  REPLY  •


Sugarbunni
Sugarbunni
Heretic (18)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:48:19 Sep 16 2016
Read 1,109 times

having a hamster named Penelope was my lie

you like tv is a lie?

I have silkie chickens

I love chewey sprees

my family owns a sports store



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:03:01 Sep 16 2016
Read 1,099 times

my family owns a sports store is the lie?

1. I am the youngest of 5
2. I am on the east coast
3. I have family in Australia



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
16:28:53 Sep 17 2016
Read 1,091 times

you are the youngest of 5 is the lie.

1. I built my own computer .
2. I have my own car.
3. I have 3 cats .



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:55:45 Sep 17 2016
Read 1,087 times

I have family in Australia is the lie.

I have my own car is your lie?

1. I have been to Vegas
2. I have been scuba diving.
3. I own some platform boots.



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
21:02:59 Sep 17 2016
Read 1,084 times

1. I love the color pink
2. I have 2 ferrets
3. I play world of warcraft



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
21:03:25 Sep 17 2016
Read 1,083 times

been to vegas?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:24:03 Sep 17 2016
Read 1,081 times

I've been scuba diving is the lie

I love the color pink is the lie?

1. One of my sister-in-laws is an actress/model
2. I own a dog
3. One of my brothers is a director



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
23:34:17 Sep 17 2016
Read 1,079 times

number 3 is a lie?


1. I have owned several black labs (Dogs)
2. I have an allergy to cats
3. I like corn



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:27:06 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,076 times

Nope, the lie is I own a dog.

I like corn is your lie?

1. I wear white often
2. I've seen NIN live
3. I am not left handed


•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:49:23 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,074 times

yes and the left handed one


1. i love the color silver
2. i hate jigglypuff
3. I have a stuffed wolf



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:53:12 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,072 times

I wear white often is the lie.

i hate jigglypuff is your lie

1. My best subject in school was English
2. I am ambidextrous
3. I have been white water rafting in Colorado



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:10:37 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,070 times

white water raftiing

1. i have laptop
2. I hate winter
3. I know how to make sushi



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:43:09 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,068 times

I am ambidextrous is the lie

I hate winter is the lie?

1. I've been waverunning
2. I love fishing
3. I am a Scorpio



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:58:01 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,064 times

I dont mind winter as long as I am inside

second choice?

I love wolves
I hate fish
I dont like cats



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:06:38 Sep 18 2016
Read 1,062 times

correct

I dont like cats is the lie?

1. I am pale
2. I speak french fluently
3. My moms from Germany



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
00:03:37 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,056 times

first choice


and I hate cats with a passion

1. love veggies
2. likes the color white
3. owns one male and one female ferret



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:27:27 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,053 times

My lie was that I speak french fluently (I don't speak it at all).

likes the color white is your lie?

1. I am a big fan of pop music
2. I love rock music
3. I took german and spanish in school



•  REPLY  •


xRhiannonx
xRhiannonx

No Longer Registered
01:40:36 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,049 times

HAHA! You're my buddy and I KNOW #1 is a lie =P


1. I can do a cartwheel.
2. I took French in high school.
3. I've been to Mexico.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
02:25:03 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,044 times

i think the lie is that you can do a cartwheel.
i have 2 cats .
i am sweedish .
i have dated only 3 different people in my life time .



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:30:50 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,043 times

I took French in high school is the lie?

1. I played guitar & sang on stage once
2. I have long hair
3. I am religious



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
02:36:28 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,040 times

i think you are not religious.


i have blond hair.
i have blue eyes .
i speek greek .



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:44:00 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,038 times

i have blond hair is the lie?

1. I am curvy
2. I speak a little Japanese
3. I have blonde hair



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:55:13 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,036 times

2.


1. likes sushi
2. hates steak
3. love corn



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:59:09 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,034 times

correct

love corn is your lie?

1. One of my brothers used to be an actor
2. I actually do drink blood
3. I can do a mean waltz



•  REPLY  •


Zirna
Zirna
Apostate (62)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:24:15 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,032 times

3.

and yes I hate corn

1. I like fish
2. I have been to new york
3. I have lived in florida



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:10:39 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,027 times

Correct

I have been to new york is your lie?

1. I am a tennis fan.
2. I workout often.
3. I am not a coffee drinker.



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
14:10:39 Sep 19 2016
Read 1,027 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Sep 19 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9442 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X