.
VR
Name That Movie Quote
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:00:28 Feb 17 2017
Read 677 times

A movie quote's posted, the next person googles or guesses what film the quote posted is from then posts a film quote for the next person to guess & so on.

Last thread ended on a quote posted from Laz from Carlitio's Way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Jim, former tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, is outfitted with various whips, chains, and a sexual appetite that will knock your socks off!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:45:15 Feb 17 2017
Read 670 times

The Kentucky Fried Movie



"Go without a mask you'll see better!"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:20:25 Feb 17 2017
Read 667 times

Outbreak

We have an unusual problem here, Jane. You obviously want me dead, and I'm less and less concerned for your well-being.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:22:28 Feb 17 2017
Read 665 times

Mr. & Mrs. Smith



"You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:57:53 Feb 17 2017
Read 659 times

Wedding Crashers

Hey, Mr. Could-Kill-Me-In-One-Punch!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:32:00 Feb 19 2017
Read 642 times

50 First Dates



"When my people come to colonize this planet, your name will be on the protected rolls, and you will come to no harm."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:23:06 Feb 19 2017
Read 638 times

Coneheads

The most powerful man on the earth, and there certain things you cannot do. This is very curious, stop with your f*ckin' LIES!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:50:37 Feb 19 2017
Read 634 times

Air Force One



"You understand, Captain, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist..."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:28:37 Feb 19 2017
Read 631 times

Apocalypse Now

Gaunt, fashionable and dumb, with a big square Appalachian ass and an obsession with country music.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:42:29 Feb 19 2017
Read 628 times

Girl Walks Into a Bar



"At 15 I became an evolutionist; and it all became clear. We came from mud. And after 3.8 billion years of evolution, at our core is still mud. Nobody can be a divorce lawyer and doubt that."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:54:05 Feb 19 2017
Read 626 times

The War of the Roses

Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:30:32 Feb 19 2017
Read 623 times

A Cure for Wellness



"You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:43:21 Feb 19 2017
Read 621 times

Armageddon

You think you know somebody after 25 years. And then one day, Israeli Intelligence comes to the door.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:48:02 Feb 19 2017
Read 617 times

The Money Pit



"So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:27:35 Feb 19 2017
Read 615 times

Forrest Gump

Kennedy's as dead as that crab meat, the government's alive and breathing. You gonna line up with a dead man, Jimbo?
Sha



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:19:39 Feb 20 2017
Read 597 times

JFK



"I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:23:39 Feb 20 2017
Read 586 times

Casino

How can I hold that all men are created equal when here before me stands, stinking, the moral carcass of the gentleman from Ohio? Proof that some men ARE inferior, endowed by their maker with dim wits, impermeable to reason, with cold, pallid slime in their veins instead of hot, red blood! YOU are more reptile than man, George, so low and flat that the foot of man is incapable of crushing you!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:50:39 Feb 21 2017
Read 580 times

Lincoln



"It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' shooters don't even know! Don't you get it?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:19:25 Feb 21 2017
Read 578 times

JFK

I let them down. I let down my friends, I let down my country, and worst of all I let down our system of government, and the dreams of all those young people that ought to get into government but now they think; 'Oh it's all too corrupt and the rest'. Yeah... I let the American people down. And I'm gonna have to carry that burden with me for the rest of my life. My political life is over.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:28:33 Feb 21 2017
Read 574 times

Frost/Nixon



"Identification, that's how it starts. And ends with being rounded up, experimented on and eliminated."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:37:02 Feb 21 2017
Read 570 times

X-Men: First Class

Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. There's rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right f*cking now. Buenas noches.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:04:53 Feb 21 2017
Read 566 times

Four Rooms



"Now, all those people who were too scared to even say your name, they're downstairs, tearing up the bar right now, did you know that? And there's no one there to stop them. And you're feverish."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:22:29 Feb 21 2017
Read 564 times

The Book of Eli

You know it's kinda hard for me to say these kinda things, cuz it ain't my way, but if I could just unzip myself and step out and be someone else, I'd wanna be you.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:54:22 Feb 21 2017
Read 561 times

Rocky IV



"Time takes everybody out; time's undefeated."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:15:14 Feb 21 2017
Read 559 times

Creed

I want to chew your face, and I want to scoop out your eyes and I want to eat them and chew them and suck on them.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:28:28 Feb 21 2017
Read 557 times

Punch-Drunk Love



"Electricity! Constitution! Philadelphia!"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:47:10 Feb 21 2017
Read 555 times

Big Daddy

Hey, let's pop some Viagras and issue tickets with raging, mega-huge boners.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:57:13 Feb 21 2017
Read 553 times

Super Troopers (N.S.R.)



"In Maxim Magazine under the tile of "E=MC Hammered"."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:05:21 Feb 21 2017
Read 551 times

Beerfest

I was on a very strong horse tranquilizer today; Wasn't waving hello to anybody. Except... maybe to a horse.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:13:28 Feb 21 2017
Read 549 times

In Bruges



"Conversation, like certain portions of the anatomy, always runs more smoothly when lubricated."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:17:54 Feb 21 2017
Read 544 times

Quills

Stomach of the week. Unemployed actor had frankfurter, french fries, alcohol, and sperm. Hell of a last supper, don't you think?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:10:03 Feb 23 2017
Read 528 times

L.A. Confidential



"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:11:12 Feb 23 2017
Read 525 times

Gladiator

Which one of you, which one of you is gonna suck me off first?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:43:39 Feb 23 2017
Read 521 times

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints



"On a night like this everybody's looking for somebody stranger."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:04:19 Feb 23 2017
Read 518 times

Sin City

You stupid, ignorant son of a bitch, dumb bastard. Jesus Christ. I've met some dumb bastards in my time but you outdo them all.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:16:00 Feb 23 2017
Read 514 times

Silver Streak



"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:27:23 Feb 23 2017
Read 512 times

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

There's a big world outside this garden. Do you want Him to see it?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:13:31 Feb 24 2017
Read 503 times

King of Kings



"Uh, did you drink all those yourself? I'm impressed."


Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971). Skynet timeline glitch accepted.


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:07:17 Feb 24 2017
Read 499 times

Star Trek Beyond

Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel, I doubt anybody would miss you.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:36:45 Feb 24 2017
Read 496 times

Clueless (N.S.R.)



"You don't know where you are, you don't know who I am, and you're cuffed to my bathroom pipe. Honey, don't do me like that."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:38:13 Feb 24 2017
Read 493 times

Excess Baggage

Where the debate and controversy begins is how far does the United States go, and when does it go from a force for good to a force of imperialism?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:32:32 Feb 27 2017
Read 460 times

Why We Fight



"There is no inherent existence."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:12:39 Feb 27 2017
Read 458 times

The Quantum Activist

We have to consider the idea that our visitors are prodding us to fight among ourselves until only one faction prevails.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:19:26 Feb 28 2017
Read 441 times

Arrival



"the reactor module, that's the key. That's the place I've laid my trap. It's well hidden and unstable, one blast to any part of it will destroy the entire station."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:21:36 Feb 28 2017
Read 439 times

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

As I was saying, I don't think they actually shake their dicks Harry. Be that as it may Mr. Bitterbuck is a Christian, so I have the Reverend Schuster coming out.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:25:41 Feb 28 2017
Read 437 times

The Green Mile



Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:10:13 Feb 28 2017
Read 433 times

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

If I saw a competitor drowning, I'd shove a hose down his throat.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:03:04 Feb 28 2017
Read 431 times

The Founder



"Go ahead, make my millennium."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:21:30 Feb 28 2017
Read 429 times

Beetlejuice

Do you prefer the leg... or the breast?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:47:55 Feb 28 2017
Read 427 times

The Horse Soldiers



"Oh, I've got a fine bed over at my place. It's, uh, narrow and it's hard and it's uncomfortable, but, uh, he won't get bounced around."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:59:48 Feb 28 2017
Read 425 times

El Dorado

Its not natural to mix race and race. That's why your baby died inside you.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:19:51 Feb 28 2017
Read 423 times

Eastern Promises



"So this is death's waiting room."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:31:16 Feb 28 2017
Read 421 times

21 Grams

The entire world's a graveyard, and we, the birds of prey picking at the bones. That's all we are. We're the ones who let the dying know the hour has come.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:53:42 Feb 28 2017
Read 419 times

The Addiction



"Give me fifteen cents, and I'll give you a dirty word."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:22:34 Feb 28 2017
Read 413 times

I Shot Andy Warhol

Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:37:54 Mar 02 2017
Read 402 times

Pulp Fiction (N.S.R.)



"That shit makes your spinal fluid run backwards."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:32:50 Mar 02 2017
Read 397 times

The Rules of Attraction

You gotta rob to get rich in the Reagan era.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:40:34 Mar 04 2017
Read 384 times

New Jack City (N.S.R.)



"Just remember; you can't win a pissing contest with a prick."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:22:44 Mar 04 2017
Read 381 times

Wildcats

She's like thirteen years old, and if you even look at her funny, I'm gonna stick an umbrella up your ass and open it.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:37:58 Mar 04 2017
Read 379 times

The Last Boy Scout



"Hit the tight end so hard his girlfriend dies."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:49:16 Mar 04 2017
Read 373 times

The Program

I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:55:25 Mar 04 2017
Read 370 times

The 40-Year-Old Virgin



"Not yet! I haven't punched you yet. React when I punch you."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:12:19 Mar 04 2017
Read 363 times

Get Smart

Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress is that so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth.



•  REPLY  •


EuphoricAngel
EuphoricAngel
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 159
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
23:04:31 Mar 04 2017
Read 358 times

Twighlight?

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:37:01 Mar 05 2017
Read 355 times

Nope please google don't take a wild guess ---


Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress is that so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:11:26 Mar 05 2017
Read 349 times

27 Dresses



"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate: each choice, each moment, a moment in the ripple of time. Enough ripple, and you change the tide... for the future is never truly set."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:46:56 Mar 05 2017
Read 342 times

X-Men: Days of Future Past

I lifted the music news to the level of art and you are treating me like cattle!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:25:53 Mar 06 2017
Read 335 times

Girls Just Want to Have Fun



"Nobody will ever notice that. Filmmaking is not about the tiny details. It's about the big picture."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:54:11 Mar 06 2017
Read 333 times

Ed Wood

Then you got to get sent to a slam, where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on your eyeballs.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:57:27 Mar 10 2017
Read 305 times

Pitch Black



"life's a bitch... and she's back in heat."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:25:23 Mar 10 2017
Read 302 times

They Live

Outside, he was a giant. In here, only the mind can grant you power.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:59:20 Mar 11 2017
Read 298 times

Batman Begins



"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:00:03 Mar 11 2017
Read 295 times

Ladyhawke

So, you know, Tom and Jerry here are gay lovers.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:06:53 Mar 11 2017
Read 293 times

Black Swan



"Well, since you think that smelly larvae is cute, you're gonna carry it."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:16:23 Mar 11 2017
Read 290 times

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I've killed your master and now it is your turn to die



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:27:30 Mar 11 2017
Read 286 times

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace



"I was starved. It was time to treat myself. Then I though - "What about... Italian!"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:41:38 Mar 11 2017
Read 283 times

Innocent Blood

They're still afraid of a mouse! Oh-ho, boy! Wait'll I tell the little guy!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:48:23 Mar 11 2017
Read 280 times

Dumbo



"Well, where's your program? Isn't he going to miss you?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:07:17 Mar 11 2017
Read 278 times

Tron

I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I? don't wanna know. I would like to think they were singing about some thing was so beautiful it cant be expressed in words and make your heart ache because of it.I tell you this voice soared higher and farther than anybody in a Gray place dares to dream it is like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:30:37 Mar 13 2017
Read 269 times




The Shawshank Redemption


"Don't overlook my butt, I work out all the time. And reaping burns a lot of calories."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:36:26 Mar 13 2017
Read 266 times

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

I am completely untrustworthy... I'm a flibbertigibbet.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:00:15 Mar 13 2017
Read 260 times

Joe Versus the Volcano



"With all due respect, your honor, we don't live in this courtroom, do we?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:03:09 Mar 13 2017
Read 257 times

Philadelphia

Satisfied? Then I guess you'll have to find a few other Arabs to harass.



•  REPLY  •


CinderHellion
CinderHellion
Great Sire (119)
Posts: 344
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:06:45 Mar 15 2017
Read 242 times

Flightplan

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:30:14 Mar 15 2017
Read 240 times

Gone With the Wind

Look, your daughter doesn't say she's a demon. She says she's the devil himself. And if you've seen as many psychotics as I have, you'd know it's like saying you're Napoleon Bonaparte.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:59:23 Mar 16 2017
Read 232 times

The Exorcist



"Sometimes, in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:09:49 Mar 16 2017
Read 228 times

Minority Report

Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:16:49 Mar 17 2017
Read 220 times

Legally Blonde



"We fought the infection. We survived the apocalypse. And now, we face extinction."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:24:22 Mar 17 2017
Read 218 times

Resident Evil: Extinction

I'm married too. I've got eight children and none of them look like me. I'm worried, Kate.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:36:24 Mar 17 2017
Read 214 times

The Lake House



"I cannot change your nature. You treat the world as you treat each other."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:57:28 Mar 17 2017
Read 210 times

The Day the Earth Stood Still

We got it all ass-backwards here. These politicians, they say the same thing over and over and over again; "Healthcare decisions should be made by doctors and their patients, not by the government." Well, now I know they're not made by doctors and their patients or by the government. They're made by the f*cking insurance companies.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:18:17 Mar 17 2017
Read 207 times

Saw VI



"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:28:02 Mar 17 2017
Read 205 times

Goodfellas

Here's a news flash: Today President Lyndon Johnson passed a highway beautification bill. The bill basically said that his daughters could not drive in a convertible on public highways.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:36:17 Mar 17 2017
Read 203 times

Good Morning, Vietnam



"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:51:06 Mar 17 2017
Read 201 times

Batman

I'd like to say that goin' to bed with you is maybe the best three things that ever happened to me. And I'd love some coffee. And I adore you. And I take it with cream and sugar. And your breasts belong in the Louvre, which is a museum in Paris that I plan on visiting with you once you get wise and decide to leave the old ear-blower.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:34:44 Mar 18 2017
Read 190 times

Magic



"Are you by any chance trying to trace my whereabouts, you naughty girl?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:43:17 Mar 18 2017
Read 187 times

Hannibal

Do you smell it? It's the smell of bastards. It's also the smell of truth.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:23:05 Mar 19 2017
Read 173 times

The Rum Diary



"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:05:08 Mar 20 2017
Read 170 times

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

America. You know, land of the free, home of the brave. You know, Mickey Mouse.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:20:31 Mar 21 2017
Read 165 times

Shine



"Welcome to our humble madhouse, Doctor. I trust you'll find yourself at home."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:25:59 Mar 21 2017
Read 161 times

Quills

She's great. She's really exotic! She's a princess! She's Polynesian - well, half Polynesian, and half American. She's... Amnesian.



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
05:25:59 Mar 21 2017
Read 161 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Mar 21 2017  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 1.6705 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X