.
VR
Explain a Movie Plot Badly
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



MysticStorm
MysticStorm
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 1,700
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
12:47:25 Sep 28 2026
Read 13 times

Describe a movie as badly (and accurately) as possible. The next person guesses the movie, then posts a new badly explained plot.

Example:
"A man refuses to leave a castle and everyone who visits keeps losing blood." (Dracula)

Please use Google if you're stuck instead of wild guessing.

I'll start:
A group of teenagers keeps getting told not to fall asleep, and they keep falling asleep.




•  REPLY  •


Adain
Adain
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 79
Honor: 103
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
16:25:58 Sep 28 2026
Read 4 times

Some dude's chilling, and a mystical grandpa rolls up. Together with someone else and a walking carpet, they learn space magic. They go rescue a lady, and then blow up everything up.



•  REPLY  •


POST RESPONSE



•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  


POST PREVIEW


•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.





•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0639 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X