.
VR
Unpopular Opinions
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



MysticStorm
MysticStorm
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 1,700
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
12:47:37 Sep 28 2026
Read 20 times

Share an unpopular opinion (about movies, music, food, vampires, anything). The next person says whether they agree or disagree, then posts their own.

Keep it friendly. No attacking anyone for their opinion!

I'll start:
Vampires should never sparkle. Ever.




•  REPLY  •


Lap1s
Lap1s
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,013
Honor: 383
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:18:21 Sep 28 2026
Read 13 times

Agreed!!! So annoying that was a thing back in the day! 🙄

Fresh produce should not cost more than its frozen counterpart



•  REPLY  •


MysticStorm
MysticStorm
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 1,700
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
14:37:24 Sep 28 2026
Read 6 times

Agree. Frozen is picked at peak anyway, so it's usually just as good.

Mine: Pineapple belongs on pizza.



•  REPLY  •


POST RESPONSE



•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  


POST PREVIEW


•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.





•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0763 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X