BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:43:17 Nov 08 2015
Read 850 times

Once again, I'm looking for members belonging to The Dark Network that wish to help other members on some editing work.

This may include some coding knowledge but not required.

All must know more than a little about editing, the English language (either Queen or American), have access to Word or some other word processing program and plenty of patience to work with people that may not have any of the former requirements.

Interested members will all volunteer their time as they have it available to them. These volunteer editors will be listed on one of my public Members Pages with links to their respected Profiles along with their editorial preferences.

The Members Page will be called: Editors Page.

And can be found HERE.

This is the same Editors Page, which I created and hosted five years ago on a House Lunazure page. Circumstances have changed and so too will the new Editors Page.

I will update and recheck all links, including member’s profiles. Any profile link no longer working will be deleted along with member’s preferences on editing. I'll be working on this during the week.

I am well aware that members change their names and are still here on Vampire Rave but since I no longer have access or interest in checking who was who and messaging member if they’re still interested in being one of our editors… I am going to simply delete the old information.

If any member that was on the list has changed their account names and is still interested in staying on as an editor, message me; if a member is interested and wasn’t on the list and wishes to now, message me.

For those that don’t know what the Editors Page is:

The Editors Page is a simple list of very talented, if not gifted, site members, which has volunteered to help those members that need that extra help to complete or finish a certain project.

That project can range from some profile or layout help to final editing to getting that article approved and everything in between.

Some members need help composing their ideas before making a forum thread. Members here circle the globe and not all can write or compose in English since it is not their first language.

Everyone needs some help and it’s tough to do your own editing, (not all typos are funny) and besides, nobody should be doing their own editing anyway - it's never good practice. An extra set of eyes is always beneficial.

Please be aware that editors are not here to “do it for me.” They’re here to help – and assist.

Now ... I should make myself clear here:

This is not meant for all articles, topics, polls, etc., to be mandatory edited first. It is ONLY for that extra help for those members that feel the need. If they really need it.

If anyone is interested, or have comments, please list/ post them here:

•  REPLY  •

BillytheJust
BillytheJust
Venerable Sire (135)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:58:11 Mar 21 2016
Read 646 times

The Editors Page is now updated.

All member links that didn't work due to name changes or deletion are now gone.

If anyone wishes to be added to this page, you are more than welcome to. Send me a message and short paragraph of what you are willing to help with. I'll add you to the Editors list with Profile link included.

~billy

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Mar 26 2016  •

•  The Collective Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0532 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X