Savant (82)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Mother Earth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Mother Earth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
08:13:21 Jan 09 2020
Read 1,025 times

Just some quick questions about the cosmos wide vampire community. First, who, in your opinion, are the most elite real vampire clans of all time. Like right now I'm curious about clans from Iran just because I believe that real vampires handle things with honor. I'm going to do some research this year and if this post hasn't been RIP'd by Halloween I'll post my 13 favorites I found. Hmm, I wonder what embassies with gov. resources are close to me to ask a country properly? Oops that wasn't one of my questions, just thinking out loud. Second question: who, in your opinion, Is the most powerful real vampire you know in all the cosmos defined by the four elements throughout all aeons of time? If this thread ever becomes sticky you may end up changing your mind over time. Links and graphics are encouraged to show prestige but all you really need is a sincere typed declaration here. Note, I'm a Holyman that pays attention to omens and signs especially the first ones.

•  REPLY  •

Aclahayr
Aclahayr
Ethereal Being (31)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 4 years.
05:12:20 Jan 12 2020
Read 1,006 times

This may not be the answer you were looking for,
Yet I believe the “Wrath” from StarGaste Atlantis,
Would have to rate well in your quest.

•  REPLY  •

Demonkittie
Demonkittie
Shadow (10)
[ Give / Take ]
02:52:50 Jan 26 2020
Read 976 times

There are vampire houses all over the world. Not sure of the ones specifically in Iran though. There are quite a number of houses listed on Facebook now.

•  REPLY  •

00:19:24 Feb 10 2020
Read 937 times

I don't know I think that is the way they want it for us not to awaken. That is why it is such a big mystery. I know one thing the houses are set up to be safe havens. But one must abide by the rules.

•  REPLY  •

Sorvena
Sorvena
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:43:06 Mar 31 2020
Read 813 times

The most well known clans are Clan Sabretooth that belongs to Father Sebastiaan and there’s the House of Dreaming by Michelle Belanger. There’s many active Houses and Groups that you could probably find online, but there’s way more secretive ones that you aren’t going to find easily, if at all, that are outside of the community in general. Vampires aren’t trying to keep anyone from awakening. Sometimes they find you yes, but awakening is something that happens in ones own time, like puberty. It usual happens in teenage years and sometimes it lays dormant for longer. (Mainly because of big life changes, trauma etc).

As for powerful vampires? You have some with status such as Queen or King.
However, as history has shown us, the most powerful people have been the most humble. It’s not going to be the ones with Ego. There’s nothing that I know of, indicating that a particular person is the most powerful of all, except God and well, God must be partly vampiric because even the terminology of vampire wouldn’t exist without the Source of all Creation.

•  REPLY  •

BloodRoseTristesseX
BloodRoseTristesseX
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
14:43:02 Apr 01 2020
Read 807 times

I have no idea, Holyman. I am only somewhat familiar withe the Vampire scene in the US. People in my city have given me lots of hints of an existing House right where I live, but it is so secretive, I can't even be bothered to seek deeper. God knows what their initiation processes are like.

I follow Father Sabastiaan and Michelle Belanger, mostly. I have been a part of several Houses and esoteric schools on Facebook. They are all based in the US. I think they are amazing.

As for the most powerful vampires... makes me think of Underworld and The Strain. I prefer The Strain's version of vampires the most. I like to fantasise that there are the Ancients, and the Master somewhere over there... that would be absolutely adult and awesome!

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:10:38 Apr 01 2020
Read 804 times

Vampirism, mean the real clan, will not tell you who they are. Where they meet or how to join their clan. The secrecy is part of the code and all members must follow the code, which was created by the elders. The infiltration of movies and books, has create an euphoria of young people, which want to be a vampire. To be turn into a Vampire? that doesn't exist.

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
22:38:17 Apr 19 2020
Read 749 times

I'm only familiar with the scene in the U.S. It seems Clan Sabertooth and Michelle Balanger's groups are the largest and best known. As for the rest of the world I don't know.

As for who is the most powerful I look to mythos to find a tentative answer. Sekhmet was an ancient Eygptian goddess who had vampiric attributes. There are other gods major and minor in other pantheons that can be said to have several attributes to vampires as well. It's all subjective really.

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (117)
Honor: 143
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:32:10 Apr 20 2020
Read 746 times

Clan Sabertooth and Michelle Balanger. Interesting that you mentioned them. Both are fakers and for sure, got nothing to do with vampirism. The word vampirism is used, especially in the western countries to gain a juicy bank account, through the manipulation of the desire of some to meet a real Vampire. If both of these folks meet a real vampire, they will probably drop dead of fear.

•  REPLY  •

BloodRoseTristesseX
BloodRoseTristesseX
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
01:19:46 Apr 22 2020
Read 735 times

Well, who wouldn't love to attend a party held by Vampires? Everytime I feel like in the mood, I just listen to the soundtrack of Blade, with Wesley Snipes. Now, that's a Rave! I have lots of Raves all by myself. But the best would be at some abandoned basement, with Vampires in them. Awesome stuff, indeed. I don't blame the US scene. Without it, I'd know next to nothing. So yeah, I'm all for them.

•  REPLY  •

BloodRoseTristesseX
BloodRoseTristesseX
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
01:24:10 Apr 22 2020
Read 734 times

Personally, I love the idea of the Master and the Ancients. I consider myself an Ancient, anyway. I have superpowers, too. And my own brand of madness.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on May 23 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.19 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X