CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
High Sire (150)
Honor: 26,355
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:03:34 Feb 25 2023
Read 449 times

It's contest time! This contest is brought to you by CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs and Vampirewitch39.

Let’s have some fun as we learn about the Admins of this site.
But first you need to understand the easiest way to do this contest.

On the left side Member menu box is a link for “User Levels”. You can also click this link to be taken directly to the User Levels. If you open that link it shows you the Status Levels of the members. Scroll all the way down till you see:

Administration: LEVEL MEMBERS
Acolyte 3
Dominar 6
Procurator 9
Sentoran 8
Consul 14
Master Vampire 7
Regent 2
The Hand of the Prince 1
The Prince 1

By clicking on the Level you get a page that list each of them at that level. It’s an easy way to get to the profiles needed as the contest involves comments, quotes, information on 25 of these 51 members profiles.

Yes, you will have to read! Not only that but you will have to send your correct answers in the CORRECT order of the questions. (Hey, we never said it was easy.) The answers will need to be sent by MESSAGE ONLY to the profile VRContest Profile.

Again- the CORRECT name of the Admin, in the CORRECT order MUST be sent BY MESSAGE ONLY to the profile VRContest Profile. Any answers sent to any other place will be void.

Time limit on this contest: Contest ends at the same time, next week. March 3rd at 8:00pm.

If at this time we do not have a winner- the member with the most correct answers will be awarded the prize.

The prize for this contest is a one- year membership. Yes, you can gift the membership if you wish to another member.
Side note- no Administrator profiles can win this contest.

Again: IMPORTANT Use the link under the Members Menu, User Levels to speed up your search. This will be the fastest way to find the profiles. Correct answers will need to be in order of the questions

All entries must be sent by message to the the profile, VRContest Profile. If you post the answers to the profile comment section, you will be disqualified from winning the prize.

We will post the winner here if someone wins before the time limit is reached.

So let’s get to clicking, reading and having some fun as you learn about the Admins!

Any questions can be sent to Vampirewitch39 or CursedtoDarkness. Thank you.

Get ready- GO!

1. This admin saw the worlds largest keg of beer driving out of Milwaukee.

2. "It's never too late- Well okay just this once!"

3. This admin is very passionate about body modification. "Body modification is something that people undergo, endure, or participate in because of a variety of reasons."

4. "Legend has it that if you try to shoot her to kill her, you'll end up dead instead. Be wary of attacking her. She is vengeful."

5. "I love fantasy. I love to let my imagination come out in my writing, in my stories in my journal here."

6. This admin is a "gamer"; "Games, are one escape from reality and provide endless grounds for the imagination to manifest itself."

7. A profile tributing Sahahria.

8. This admin loves the Discovery network, all types of music and "raunchy comedy".

9. "The brim of my hat hides the eyes of a beast. I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest."

10. "I've enjoyed passing the days and time here immensely over the years. Vampire Rave is what you make it, and I have made it a splendid time with wonderful interaction."

11. This sweet child uses this quote on their profile, "What you condemn in others, you become" -Edgar Cayce

12. "I am Gentleman Death in silk and lace"

13. This admin is very private, loves all things art related, crafting and met their spouse on Vampire Rave.

14. This admin hates BBQ chips but loves anything else BBQ, loves the scent of the inside of a new car and loves the fall season.

15. This admin is a total gamer nerd. "I live for first person shooters. Final Fantasy is my particular drug when it comes to RPG's, and I love playing God with the sims."

16. "The death of a beautiful woman is, unquestionably, the most poetical topic in the world."

17. "You ask if vampires are real well you are on the Vampire Rave"

18. "WARNING: User is highly opinionated. Approach with caution."; "Sharpen Your Teeth"

19. This admin has been described as Driven, consistent, fun, passionate, caring, considerate, intuitive, quirky, full of thoughts-thinkative, detailed-oriented, tangent queen, superlative and pretty cool.

20. "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." -Mark Twain; Judy, Judy,Judy bo budy Bananan fanna fo fudy, fee fy mo mudy Judy.

21. "Justice can become evil. Reality can become an illusion. Meaning can be found in something that appears meaningless."

22. This admins two most favorite past times are reading and casual gaming. They begain their VR journey Jan.8 2005.

23. "I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think. I mean, they're always flairing up and caving in and going out. But from here, I can pretend... I can pretend things last."

24. This admin started on VR as NocturnalMistress and loves the artwork of Vivien Szaniszlo.

25. This admin loves Justin Bieber, finds joy and laughter in most things and is not easily offended.

•  REPLY  •

CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
High Sire (150)
Honor: 26,355
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
06:00:44 Feb 26 2023
Read 303 times

We have a winner! Congratulations to BloodMoonMystic!

We will leave this thread open until the Friday cut off time, for those of you who would like to just do the contest for fun, at that time we will post the answers.

•  REPLY  •

Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (208)
Honor: 75,591
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
00:55:18 Mar 03 2023
Read 252 times

As we already have a winner, opening this thread up. We will post the answers tomorrow night.

But if any member want to guess, please do. Have to admit I myself learned a lot about the administration crew. I only knew 5 of these. :)

•  REPLY  •

Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (208)
Honor: 75,591
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
23:54:27 Mar 03 2023
Read 233 times

Going to post the answers a little early as bad storms hitting, power going off and on.

1. This admin saw the worlds largest keg of beer driving out of Milwaukee.
~ birra

2. "It's never too late- Well okay just this once!"
~ Nightgame

3. This admin is very passionate about body modification. "Body modification is something that people undergo, endure, or participate in because of a variety of reasons."
~ SireWallFlower

4. "Legend has it that if you try to shoot her to kill her, you'll end up dead instead. Be wary of attacking her. She is vengeful."
~ LaLechuza

5. "I love fantasy. I love to let my imagination come out in my writing, in my stories in my journal here."
~ Vampirewitch39

6. This admin is a "gamer"; "Games, are one escape from reality and provide endless grounds for the imagination to manifest itself."
~ vXVampre

7. A profile tributing Sahahria.
~ CrackInTheWall

8. This admin loves the Discovery network, all types of music and "raunchy comedy".
~ IveXtastedXthexrainbow

9. "The brim of my hat hides the eyes of a beast. I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest."
~ FALSExCURE

10. "I've enjoyed passing the days and time here immensely over the years. Vampire Rave is what you make it, and I have made it a splendid time with wonderful interaction."
~ Amaia

11. This sweet child uses this quote on their profile, "What you condemn in others, you become" -Edgar Cayce
~ Cancer

12. "I am Gentleman Death in silk and lace"
~ lordxofxwar

13. This admin is very private, loves all things art related, crafting and met their spouse on Vampire Rave.
~ CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs

14. This admin hates BBQ chips but loves anything else BBQ, loves the scent of the inside of a new car and loves the fall season.
~ TheRat

15. This admin is a total gamer nerd. "I live for first person shooters. Final Fantasy is my particular drug when it comes to RPG's, and I love playing God with the sims."
~ ImmortalxKiss

16. "The death of a beautiful woman is, unquestionably, the most poetical topic in the world."
~ EternalDucky

17. "You ask if vampires are real well you are on the Vampire Rave"
~ Radu

18. "WARNING: User is highly opinionated. Approach with caution."; "Sharpen Your Teeth"
~ NeverMind

19. This admin has been described as Driven, consistent, fun, passionate, caring, considerate, intuitive, quirky, full of thoughts-thinkative, detailed-oriented, tangent queen, superlative and pretty cool.
~ Cartomancer

20. "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." -Mark Twain; Judy, Judy,Judy bo budy Bananan fanna fo fudy, fee fy mo mudy Judy.
~ TheNameGame

21. "Justice can become evil. Reality can become an illusion. Meaning can be found in something that appears meaningless."
~ MorningStarAldan

22. This admins two most favorite past times are reading and casual gaming. They begain their VR journey Jan.8 2005.
~MooniePie

23. "I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think. I mean, they're always flairing up and caving in and going out. But from here, I can pretend... I can pretend things last."
~ TheFireWithin

24. This admin started on on VR as NocturnalMistress and loves the artwork of Vivien Szaniszlo.
~ Nekirena

25. This admin loves Justin Bieber, finds joy and laughter in most things and is not easily offended.
~ Victorum

Thank you to all who played!

Heads up- Halloween will see another contest if enough folks interested. Be Halloween themed. Original poetry, stories, profile design, artwork. Will let the members vote on who wins, and open to all. So start thinking about it, its only 242 days.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Mar 03 2023  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0831 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X