Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
The Kindred Rose (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Kindred Rose (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:58:55 Mar 07 2023
Read 196 times

Hi Guys!!

I'm helping a friend find more information on different witches and their crafts. She's trying to figure out which one best suits her and where she should start with everything. So, if you guys wouldn't mind sharing your knowledge that would help me out greatly.

You guys are the best

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:54:52 Mar 07 2023
Read 186 times

Most of the witches are preferring a solitary approach into their love for witchcraft. There are others, who likes covens. Your question probably will not be answered because more covens are totally secrets and new members, has to be invited by one of the existing member. Also, you did not said where is the location of your friends, mean, not exactly her location. (not good idea to disclose that info on the web)

•  REPLY  •

Keira
Keira
Premiere Sire (124)
[ Give / Take ]

09:00:37 Mar 08 2023
Read 180 times

I'm not sure if she's looking for a coven at the moment, more of wanting to be alone I believe at the start until she opens up more on wanting to meet others. But I will let her know that it might be hard to find this out in this way.

Thank you

•  REPLY  •

TylorBrooks
TylorBrooks
Savage (61)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 1 years.
16:11:29 Mar 12 2023
Read 171 times

I am glad to hear that you are trying to help your friend explore different witches and their crafts. It is essential to find the practice that best resonates with one's beliefs and values. There are different types of witches, each with unique practices and traditions. Here are some suggestions that may help your friend:

1. Wicca: Wicca is a modern pagan witchcraft religion that celebrates nature and the divine. Wiccans practice magic, perform rituals, and work with tools such as a wand or athame. Wiccan practices are diverse, and your friend may find a particular tradition or coven that aligns with her interests.

2. Solitary Witchcraft: Some witches prefer to practice alone, without the structure of a coven or tradition. A solitary witch can create her rituals and practices, depending on her personal beliefs and preferences.

3. Hedge Witchcraft: Hedge witchcraft involves working with the spirit realm and the natural world. Hedge witches often use herbs, divination tools, and meditation to connect with the natural world and their intuition.

4. Kitchen Witchcraft: Kitchen witchcraft involves working magic in the kitchen and using food as a source of magic. Kitchen witches focus on creating nourishing meals, brewing potions, and using herbs and spices to aid in healing and manifestation.

These are just a few examples of the different types of witchcraft. Your friend may find it beneficial to research further on these practices and join online forums or groups to ask questions and learn from others' experiences. It is essential to remember that finding the right path is a personal journey, and it may take some trial and error to find what works best.

I hope this information helps your friend in her journey to finding the right practice. Best of luck to both of you!

•  REPLY  •

Keira
Keira
Premiere Sire (124)
[ Give / Take ]

23:42:00 Mar 16 2023
Read 162 times

Thank you so much! I shall pass this along to her :)

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0898 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X