Scamp (26)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:53:01 Aug 16 2008
Read 857 times

Ok you guys I'm feeling all sappy and anxious for this year's cruise, so I have a story I have to tell you.

For those of you who went last year, remember how Ronan said that we are all one tribe during the deck party on the last night? Well it is so true....

I've been living in Belgium for the last 6 months and have been attending many of the goth festivals: going completely alone to unknown cities, navigating weird transport systems, and trying to find accommodation, all of which was terrifying at first. Plus I'm rather shy, didn't know a single soul at these events, and my German is very rusty.

I have had the most unexpected and wonderful experiences here. From being invited to a group dinner by the promoters the day after a Modcom show, to being 'adopted' by a fantastic German couple at Blackfield after they found out I was there alone (we've now hung out at 3 festivals together), to the www.vipnation.de (VNV Nation fanforum) people I *randomly* met at the Waregem Gothic Festival.

These fabulous vipnation folks bent over backwards to find me camping gear and a place to stay in the vipnation tent village at M'era Luna. I was given a schnitzel for one hand and a beer for the other within 5 minutes of arriving. They are some of the kindest, most giving, and fun party people you will ever meet!

Plus, I ran into Martin (German guy from last year's cruise) at M'era Luna and he and his girlfriend are looking forward to seeing everybody at this year's cruise as well.

Don't ever doubt that we dark folk *are* a worldwide tribe and you have friends just waiting to be discovered everywhere.

I can't wait for this year's 'tribal' gathering aboard the big boat! :)

•  REPLY  •

MamaC
MamaC
Monstrosity (34)
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
17:48:24 Aug 16 2008
Read 853 times

That is so fucking awesome! Modcom must have been amazing :D

•  REPLY  •

tr1n1ty01
tr1n1ty01
Viscount Sire (183)
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
00:12:25 Aug 17 2008
Read 850 times

That is such an awesome story ansi!!!! Thank you for sharing! And I too cannot wait to see everyone again!

•  REPLY  •

MistressWidow
MistressWidow
Caitiff (17)
[ Give / Take ]
02:32:02 Aug 19 2008
Read 822 times

Great Story! I'm looking fowward to making a ton of new friends on this trip :-D

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  2008 Gothic Cruise Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1197 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X