The House of La Bella Oscuridad
|Members: || 22
|Standing: || 4 of 66
|Ratings Score: || 3.269
|Status Score: || 3.245
|Favor Score: || 0.684
|Total Score: || 7.198
|Average Member Rating: || 9.906
|Average Member Level: || 98.318
Within the darkness that surrounds humanity lies the flame of hope and eternal life. Within that flame exists light, the light of redemption in an obscure world where evolved creatures are destined to dwell. Darkness for many means the end, the last thought after the curtains of death have swept beneath the roots of the harvested fruits. I prefer to see it as a re-birth of the ongoing cycle of life. Once there is darkness the doors open before you to everlasting possibilities, brightening horizons and keeping the eternal fervor of one's spirit alive. Once all has been seen there is no other path than redemption to humble oneself. Along this path one encounters the sweet consent of acquiring what throughout life is so passionately desired, nirvana. Like the relentless phoenix that rises from its ashes surpassing all beauty into pure reinvigorated excellence, the beauty of darkness develops into the genesis of an astounding seventh heaven.
"En La Oscuridad Hayaras La Luz De La Misericordia"
(Within Darkness You Will Find The Light of Redemption)
Chosen carefully, the Phoenix is a beautiful yet very symbolic bird. Said to live for 500 or for 1461 years, the phoenix is a male bird with gorgeous gold and red plumage. At the end of its life-cycle the phoenix builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix arises. The new phoenix embalms the ashes of the old phoenix in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in Heliopolis which means "the city of the sun" in Greek, and it is located in Egypt.
The House of La Bella Oscuridad Stands For:
But Above All
We will each represent and incorporate these qualities in our daily lives to the best of our abilities.
1. Respect me and do not question my rules and methods. I am a fair person and very understanding. If you have a problem with authority, start your own coven.
2. Check your baggage at the door. NO DRAMA! I have a ZERO drama policy. If you have a problem with someone either take it to messages and work it out or suck it up butter cup. DO NOT bring it into this house.
3. What happens in LBO STAYS in LBO. If it is within these walls.... it stays here. We are a private house and mind our own business and I want it to stay that way.
4. ALL VR rules apply within these walls!
5. Your profile must be aesthetically pleasing with a rating no lower than 9.0. If your profile looks nice maintaining a decent rating should be a breeze.
6. If I pay favor for you, you will be expected to earn that favor back before your rank and any extra house responsibilities will be assigned if I choose to give you one. Responsibilities are things such as an admin position, a master position, or being assigned a page of your own to create and update.
7. Absolutely NO harassment of ANY kind, period.
8. Be active. Real life always takes priority but be as active as your life will allow. If the house has no activity there will be no favor coming in, it will be boring, and we are charged for each member every day. Activity helps keep us out of debt, and helps us earn favor to trade for other members should the need arise.
9. We are a family. Look out for and take care of one another.
10. The house crest should be displayed on your profile. I would like to think that our members enjoy and are proud enough of our house to want to display it.
11. If you feel the need to change your name constantly... You are not welcome. It is a ridiculous thing to do and I absolutely will not condone it or have anything to do with it.
RECENT JOURNAL POSTS
Venerable Sire (138)
Malignant Spirit (49)
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.05 seconds.