1. Each member will follow ToS and the rules of VR.
2. Each member will conduct themselves appropriately and when faced with conflicts, they will remove themselves from the equation; block the offending members and leave well enough alone. How a member acts and behaves reflects back on their Society.
3.No member will abuse the VR system or that of it's administrators. That alone will earn them a one way ticket to Purgatory; no exceptions to this rule.
4. Each member will respect each member of the House and on VR. Remember the golden rule "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
5. We have a ZERO tolerance for racism, discrimination, and prejudice. We expect our members to have some open-mindedness when dealing with other members as well as respecting that there are no two people alike. Our differences make us who we are; thus our uniqueness shows how strong our character is.
6. Each member will place the crest on their profiles, signifying they are a member of the House.
7. Each member will notify the House Master should there be a foreseeable absence. Life happens, as it is known, if a member is gone for an extended amount of time, upon return they will notify the House Master so that their return is duly noted.
8. No member will partake in plagiarism, theft of images, or claim work they, themselves, have not created/made.
9. Each member that wishes to move on from the House will contact the House Master and negotiate a move from there. Any hostility or disrespect will be handled with swiftly and at the House Masters discretion.
10. Each member will make an attempt to remain active,within the House and the site. Bimonthly posts will be accepted as participation, if you're logging into the site daily or weekly, stop in the House and say "hi" at least. Failure to show some participation within the House will be grounds for trade- unless otherwise discussed with the House Master, Nekirena.
RECENT FORUM POSTS
High Sire (158)
22:41 - August 05 2020
|The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any. - Alice Walker|
High Sire (158)
Song of the Day
22:59 - August 03 2020
|Break Me Down by: Sleeping With Sirens...|THE FORUM
Arch Sire (191)
What vampire literature shaped your interest in vampires?
05:24 - July 15 2018
|Dracula started it all for me. Since, I have enjoyed new versions of the vampire - especially via Vampire: The Masquerade.|
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.0775 seconds.