1. Went to bed around 10:00 last night. Woke up at 2 AM and laid there. :) Finally dozed back off. Up at 5. Working 7-6 today.
You see, I often wake up during the night when I know I have to work early in the morning. Restlessness? Fear of being late? Who knows. Of course, others are the same way. :)
2. I need a few groceries. However, I'm not sure when I'm going to get to the store. I think it will be Sunday at the earliest. Oh well, veggies abound in the fridge.
3. Tomorrow is an early morning too or at least it's planned to be. I'm working at his other place for 4 hours or so and in the afternoon I'm at his regular place for 4.
4. Boiled egg, banana and coffee for breakfast.
5. Yesterday was arms, chest and abs. I weighed in after the workout..... 230. :)
6. more later.
1. Worked until midnight last night. In bed about 1230. Up when the phone rang at 6:15. :)
2. It was leg and ab day at the gym.
3. Now what? lol
4. I see the ads for Halloween Horror Nights are popping up on V.R.
5. It will not be long before the people are complaining about the heat. My neighbors are running their A/C.
This isn't hot. :)
6. Perhaps lunch at a Mexican restaurant ?
But it will be turkey burgers for dinner. I'm still wanting an avocado. :)
7. Supposed to rain here a little. Everything is so green and pretty. It looks vibrant.
8. more later
1. I got off work at midnight last night. 12 hours. So one would think I might actually sleep in. But nooooo, up around 6:30.
2. Chest and arms in the gym. We watched as some pencil neck tried to bench 145 w/o clips . The bar swayed and tilted and off came the 45 and 10lb weight plates on one side. At least he had a spotter who removed the other side for him.
Yes, I offered him advice... I suggested the use of clips. Well, I did ask if he was ok. He was.
3. Feeling the aches and pains today though. :)
4. Off today.Working 2-12 tomorrow.
5. I want a steak but would have to drive to get it and I don't feel like driving.
6. I'm currently reading, Zen in the Art of Archery by Eugen Herrigel. Herrigel a German Philosophy Professor teaching in Japan wrote the book in 1953.
7. more later
1. Worked 6-1015. Now working 4-12. :)
2. Day started off around 36 before rising to around 77.
3. Watching the movie Twister and there was a scene with steak and eggs cooking. Now i'm hungry. :)
4. Back in the gym tomorrow. I think i will take a week off in June. I haven't taken a week off since I moved here back in November. It's time I do so.
5. more later
1. So the little boy next door calls me "neighbor". :) He has heard his father say "hi neighbor" to me a number of times. :)
2. Working 6-10 AM and then 4 PM to 12AM tomorrow.
3. Drinking an IPA called 8 Point from the Devil's Backbone Brewery out of Lexington, Va. So far I'm undecided on it.
4. And the knives arrived.
5. When I haul it out of bed in the AM the temperature is supposed to be around 38 or so.
6. more later
1. I got off work at 1AM this morning. In bed by 130 and up at 7.
2. Groggy and off most of the day but I managed to get laundry done and obtain a library card. Funny thing about today as I took one of my push daggers with me and carried it on my person. I don't often do that but it was just one of those days.
3. I was supposed to be off tomorrow ,however, I'm working at his other place for a few hours.
4. Watched Suspect Zero again on Netflix. I enjoyed it again. A good movie if you are looking for one on there.
5. I watched a couple episodes of Season 2 of Salem. Now I'm restless again.
6. I'm considering adding Amazon Prime.
7. I skipped the gym today to allow myself to heal up some.
8. more later
Chest and arm day in the gym.
Saute some veggies for lunch.
Working 2-1. Oh , well.
Errand before work.
Down this country road and then down that one. My goodness, what one runs across. :)
As I said before though, if I drive it once it locks in.
These damn groundhogs are pretty big. I'm not sure I would want to hit one with a car. Now a truck is a different matter..... :) But no, I would never go out of my way to hit one.
Schedule at work changed. So my week is done by Thursday (Friday morning at 1). Oh well, I will have two straight days off this week. Better than three off. I'm batshit crazy on the third day.
Watching the movie The Trigger Effect on Netflix. Leaving for work soon.
Some of these people should check their meds. :)
!. Worked my legs and abs in the afternoon.
2. Ordered the knives I wanted. Well, with the exception of the one I wanted for myself, as that was sold out. Oh well, she should be pleased with hers.
3. Watching a moronic movie titled # Horror, on Netflix.
4. And I've drank entirely to much Merlot.
5. Beginning to give some thought to my next tat.
6. Working 2-10 tomorrow. Which isn't bad for a Sunday.
7. more later
1. I dislike weekends.
2. This was the second of three straight days off. I feel fucking guilty.
3.I've watched several lame movies on Netflix.
4. Had saute veggies for dinner. And I was able to find bok choi yesterday. It was good.
5.Hopefully in bed by 11 if not before.
6. I'm going to try to go to the farmer's market tomorrow morning.
7. more later
1. My chicken noodle soup turned out well.
2. My 80lb 1/2 pit is stretched out on the couch snoring.
3. Drinking a Skull Crushing Ape and will soon get another. I may regret this in the AM
4. Picked up a bottle of Merlot today. I like the reds. I'm not to keen on the whites.
5. Watching, well somewhat, V for Vendetta.
Well, it makes me want to blow something up... and it has been awhile on that.
6. This morning was chest and arms. 50 sets. Not bad on 5 1/2 hours sleep.
7. And several of these journals today have made me burst out in laughter. I want to thank the authors. :)
8. more later
I sometimes have trouble believing how much trash I generate.
Time for laundry
Off at 11.25 last night but I was in bed by 12:00. Awake at 6:50 before the alarm on my phone went off. In the gym by 8. Chest and arm day.
Working 2-11 today.
I watched the remake of Fright Night 2 on Netflix yesterday and I enjoyed it.
Leftover chicken, tomato and broccoli for lunch.
Watching Rising Sun until it's time to leave for work.
Working 2-11 today.
I've watched 3 episodes of The Returned and I'm having trouble getting into it.
I'm considering a hour or so of sleep before work. I'm just a little off today.
Off at 12 last night. Up at 7. In the gym by 8 for shoulders, upper back and abs.
Picked up a 6 pack of Skull Crushing Ape from The Devil's Backbone Brewery of Lexington, Va. 8.0% by vol. Reminds me some of Raging Bitch which is 8.5 by vol but is not sold locally.
I'm working for the next 5 days then three off. Tomorrow actually ends the week.
I had chicken stir fry tonight for dinner. Green and red bell peppers, kale, spinach, carrots, jalapena. Threw the rice in the pan added some General Tso's Sauce. It was pretty good.
Snow showers are expected around midnight tonight and maybe tomorrow.
Chest, arms 50 sets or so plus abs this morning. I really like that Outlift mix. :)
When I was at Walmart a few days ago I picked up a black, long sleeve, crew neck that I honestly didn't think I would wear until next fall. However, I have it on now as the opportunity presented itself. I think I will go back and buy another perhaps a couple more.
I had a raw veggie platter for lunch with some pepper jack cheese and a glass of cold green tea.
Working 4-12 today and I'm off tomorrow.
51 here with a wind advisory till 9 tonight. Falling to the low 30s tonight.
Yep, I love it all
Legs and abs this morning. I will have to stop at the store and pick up some Green Goodness before work.
Working 4-12 this evening.
I finally finished all 10 seasons of Supernatural yesterday. Watched a Steven Segal movie. Yes, don't say it, I know.
I'm thinking stir fry for lunch or maybe eating out for lunch. I'm waiting on that decision now.
Weather.com is calling for snow showers on Saturday. :) I wonder if in 10 years I will still be grinning over snow? :)
40 sets of shoulders,upper back plus abs in the gym this morning.
I did in fact run down to Walmart yesterday and pick up 4 tank tops and a couple pairs of shorts and a few other items. It was painless. But I will say that it is a very busy interstate.
I had stir fry veggies over white rice for dinner.
And the new electric bill hit my inbox a few minutes ago and it is about $50.00 less than last month. However, on that note there is a local freeze warning as well as a high pollen count in the area.
Oh well, maybe some reading and then Netflix.
Well I thought I was working today, however, the manager called and asked me to switch with someone who has a dr's appointment. So I'm working 4-12 tomorrow instead of 4-1 today. Fine by me.
38 here currently.
I'm feeling restless. Even 2 hours in the gym didn't relieve it.
Today was arms and abs. I skipped chest. 40 sets of arms. Yes, I got a little carried away.
Took a spin through a local grocery store, and of course I forgot several items. I'm considering running down to Walmart to pick them up and I want to pick up a couple of tank tops.
I worked 10 hours yesterday. I got off at midnight. I'm off today but I'm working 4-1 tomorrow. All I can say is that these hours kind of float. Oh well, it will be 35 hours this week assuming I'm not called in early like last week.
Netflix. I'm on season 10 of Supernatural. I did watch Walking Dead at work last night. I still don't get what the big deal is.
April the 3rd and it's 32 degrees out. Quite a change from past Aprils. :) I like it. On the other hand as I'm often reminded, "I"m a little crazy." She might be right.
I'm working 2-12 today. Hopefully by 6-7 things will be quiet.
I'm beginning to consider acquiring some new orchids. I gave all my others away before I re-located. All I have at the moment is a bamboo plant and a money tree plant. I like looking at them. My cat likes knocking them over.
I was wondering if you recently had moved. I think you were in Fl? Or south. Then I started reading in your journal the snow and low temps and was thinking hmm, snow in Fl? lol. How do you like enjoying the seasons now?
It's great for several reasons!! :)
Got off work at midnight last night. Went to bed around 1. Up at 7. In the gym by 8. Laundry is done as well. I'm not working today. Frankly, I do not feel at 100% today.
I'm going to use all the food in the refrigerator this weekend and buy groceries on Monday or Tuesday.
Heavy storms in the South yesterday and today. Didn't really effect here. However, there was some loud thunder last night that caused my 80 # half pit to jump off the couch. Sky is overcast and gloomy currently. :)
Just starting season 10 of Supernatural.
All work ..like me too atm. Gormorra starts for series 2 in a few weeks, can't wait for that! Game of Thrones this month squealsss, Tyrant in June so some good ole telly shows to watch!. Then there is, House of Cards to finish. Pity they are not making another series of, Love and Hate at the present time.
Thunderstorms and twisters in the South, oh my!
|World Visitor Map|