After I get my profile coded I will be working on rating all the houses with my profiles....so that should take me a while
Houses I have rated so far with this profile at least
The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
The House of Madadh-Alluidh
The House of La Bella Oscuridad
The House of Umbrae Octo
The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Well I embraced my evilness for a bit and well god the benefits of it lol....Now off to code a profile
With my work shift soon starting I think the progress I made on Diablo IV is decent. I got my sorcerer to level 35 so far. I have been spending a lot of time with my friends on Diablo IV because they go the extra lengths to make me laugh given my circumstances. I would rather deal with the pain I am in daily and laughing then sitting around being miserable/ hateful.
So instead of focusing on the negative that seems to be obsessed with me I will continue to focus on the positive and those who care about.
Working on my Sorcerer on Diablo IV. I think this class will be leveled next to level 50 because compared to the Necromancer it plays a lot easier but thats my opinion.
Today was a rough day which is nothing new but I have some positive things to show for the nightmare.
1. Yes I did end up sick but I did enjoy putting together my Harry Potter sets. Legos are evil but not the point. Kurtis is pretty good and helping me relax when I need it the most. He also got me a new plushie. He got me a sleeping Charmander. He’s so soft. Oh shit I almost for the the popcorn and live wire soda lol.
2. Now Dave this man I swear he knows when I am just not okay because he comes running in guns blazing with let’s make my Hellion smile. He got me a build a bear Gengar which I have had my eyes on since they released it. He also found my Snorlax squishmallow so that made me smile even with everything I deal with happening. To top things off he ended everything with a $50 Xbox gift card so I could get some adding for Diablo 4. I bought my Sorcerer a transmog set and decided to sit on the remaining platinum for other things later on.
Side note thank you Immy and VW for your words tonight they did help. Also Vodka thank you for making me laugh in the vamp box. You guys have no idea how much I need this at times.
So spent over three hours putting two different Harry Potter Lego sets together. Yeah so not doing that again who the hell am I kidding I’ll end up getting the final houses I am missing to complete the set. Ugh
I have been battling with depression lately mostly around my body image. No I don’t hate myself but I know I would feel better all around the board if I start looking at becoming more healthy on some level.
So I started some small exercise classes online nothing major two 5 mins courses in the morning and maybe a walk later in the evening or after I get off of work. Now I know I need to start slowly cause I’m still not 100% healed but at least it’s a start.
Its been a while since I posted an entry so its time for a update.
1. They discovered that my gall bladder had a hole in it about the size of a dime...they dont know how long its been there or how long its been leaking bile. They have me on heavy meds to clean that up.
2. I am back on solids but I have to mix in a lot of soft food for solids to stay in.
3. Got Diablo 4 last week already beat the game on my Necromance....no shocker there best choice I did was sacrificing the reapers...they are about worthless in the game :)
4. I have returned to the Playstation 4 for a while so I have other means of gaming when WoW gets to be too much.
5. My pally is now a triple threat she can tank, dps, and heal
6. I am very fortunate to have those I call friends in my life...if it werent for them I would be lost. Also I cant forget to include matt, Dave and Josh...these three are my rocks through everything....its nice to be actually loved...some people have no idea what that feels like.