Please rate me, and honor me
Set at 23:37 on January 31, 2013
We are two different souls living in one same body
Welcome to our most deepest Contorted and Distorted Minds.
We are two in one body. We are that most scientific people call us Split Personality, Other know us just as Two Faces.
One is Wraith and Torture and the other is Despair and Self Inflicting Pain.
But after all we are all mental in the end of the day no one can call him or herself normal, right? cause that would be a big fat juicy lie to feed the others. Many hide it and others don't and some others use it to be a poser or a wannabe IDIOTS. There is no light and shadow in us. We are both damned from the start to the darkness. The other side was really scared of the darkness but yet fascinated by it. Attracted more deeply when saw the beauty of it and never saw the ugliness in it. Saw the ugliness only from the people that tried to manipulate the truth in to most biggest lies ever cause they were manipulated too and also were afraid of the truth themselves.
We are Luciferians but if you want to associate us with Satanists do so. We don't care much. We are Loyal to our Lord of Darkness. And we are not afraid to show it cause we are not alone in this site and we are not alone in this world. Being a Luciferian or a Satanist does not mean we are evil nor do stupid sacrifices like stupid bible bashers tell you to. Those are just criminals who wants to hide their crimes using other excuse and cause of that we are being called evil ones.
Satanists and Luciferians have rules to follow like in every religion there is on earth. We respect others as long as others respect us.
Our family is extremely catholic on one side and on the other is Wiccan, yet we are being judged badly by catholic side cause we chose a dark path. They never liked us and never will.
At first before we became two there was only one personality. That simple minded yet, in the same time a loner and hated by the society cause she now he is different in every way, by heart, soul and mind. Then for some tragic event in his life, from one it became two.
By the time we both were casted out by many catholic people and even church people, we met a Luciferian and talked to him after a while. And explained to us many many things. The more time passes the more we were attracted to the darkness and we became Luciferian.
Here some good Definition for you :
Because Satanists (both theistic and LaVeyan/atheistic) and Luciferians both use terms Christians associate with the Devil, it is commonly assumed that Satanists and Luciferians are one and the same, or that one is a subset of the other. While the two groups do have a lot in common, Luciferians view themselves as separate from Satanists.
From the Luciferian viewpoint, Satanists are primarily focused on the physical nature of man, exploring, experimenting and enjoying that nature while rejecting endeavors to rise beyond it. Satan is an emblem of carnality and materiality. Luciferians view Lucifer as a spiritual and enlightened being. And while Luciferians do embrace the enjoyment of one's life, they accept that there are greater and more spiritual goals to be had.
Many do see Satan and Lucifer as being different aspects of the same being, the carnal, rebellious and material Satan vs. the enlightened and spiritual Lucifer.
Luciferians also commonly see Satanists as overly-dependent upon Christian understandings, embracing things like pleasure, success and sexuality precisely because the Church as traditionally condemned such things. Luciferians do not see their acts as rebellion, but rather are motivated by their own merits.
Luciferians put more emphasis on the balance of light and dark.
Satanism and Luciferianism are both highly individualized religions. There is no single set of beliefs, rules or dogmas for either group. However, some generalities can be made. In general, both Satanists and Luciferians:
Talk about human beings as gods, having mastery of the planet. If they believe in a literal Lucifer, they pay him respect rather than worship, acknowledging he has many things to teach rather than finding themselves subservient to him.
Have sets of ethics, which include showing respect to those who deserve and leaving people alone who have caused no grief.
Support creativity, excellence, success, freedom, individuality and enjoyment.
Reject dogmatic religion
Are particularly antagonistic toward Christianity, although not to Christians. Christians are often viewed as victims of their own religion and being too dependent to escape it.
Neither Satanists nor Luciferians view Satan or Lucifer as Christians do. They accept that worshiping a being of true evil is the action of a psychopath.
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
The Nine Satanic Statements
1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe-dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend of the church as he has kept it in business all of these years!
The Nine Satanic Sins
1) Stupidity -- The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2) Pretentiousness -- Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3) Solipsism -- Solipsism can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone else who is probably far less attuned that you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy, and respect that you naturally give them. They won't. Instead Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of "Do unto others as they do
onto you." It's work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian viewpoint) we are from that point.
4) Self-Deciet -- It's in the Nine Satanic Statement but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered is when it is fun, and with awareness. But then, it's not self-deciet!
5) Herd Conformity -- That's obvious from a Satanic stance. It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of many.
6) Lack of Perspective -- Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, everyday. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit the things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. So not be swayed herd constraints--know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7) Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies -- Be aware that this one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something as "new" and "different", when in reality it's something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the "creator" and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8) Counterproductive Pride -- The first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bath water. The rule of Satanism is if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you've painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it
9) Lack of Aesthetics -- This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. It is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off it most of the tome so it is discouraged in a consumer society, but is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for magical effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing--it's what is. Aesthetics is a highly personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
|Member Since: ||May 04, 2010
|Last Login: ||May 08, 2013|
|Times Viewed: ||13,375|
Rate this profile
You have been fairly rated by Premiere Sire Amaranthine.
Proud Master of Coven of the Ascended. Feel free to stop by, visitors are always welcome.
Enjoy the Darkness...
[ All Comments ]
RECENT MEMBER PAGES
Malignant Spirit (49)
ALL MEMBER PAGES
Venerable Sire (132)
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.1127 seconds.