~~This will get updated, I'll try and do it soon, sorry for the wait~~The Present:
In the meantime check out Xentull.com, an awesome site ^_^
And my 2 wee cities Azmodea and My-Virtual-City
28 year old, submissive, masochistic goth girl. Currently living in Northern Ireland with 3 really great guys, and Ravensbloodzero [when Harry rents out the cupboard under the stairs]. I moved here 3 years ago and it was the best thing I've ever done.
My eyes are brown, my hair is currently purple, with blondey-gold streaky roots, and I'm 5'2''.
My life is very boring right now. I'm suffering from agoraphobia, social anxiety disorder, insomnia and depression. The guys I live with are amazing in how they cope with me and help me when I can brave the outside [or people here in The Village].
I'm a *massive* World of Warcraft geek, currently have 4 max level characters and 4 more on the go. I'm a huge fan of hidden object games, especially Mystery Case Files from Big Fish Games.
I am an avid reader, and my room is filled with books bought from Amazon and eBay [must get a new bookcase].
I am unemployed [not being able to go outside or be around people with major panic attacks kinda limits my work options to nothing], and at this moment in time am being penalised by the government for wanting to get well as they say I'm fine and not eligible for Incapacity Benefits anymore [despite not being able to do anything on my own].
I'm very morbid and pessimistic, quick to anger and quick to judge, but also quick to apologise if I'm in the wrong. I'm adorable, intelligent, witty, tiny, bubbly [so I've been told anyway ;) ]
I have about 6 people I can actively call friends. I don't trust very easily, but when I do I give my loyalty completely.
I love tattoo's [currently with 9 and plans for more (using that tired old phrase again "when I get better")], piercings [currently at 2, navel and labret] and motorbikes. I have weird cravings for tuna [no, I'm not pregnant unless its a miracle]. I adore the colour purple [hence the dyed hair] and anything shiny. Shiny purple glowsticks .... ooooooh shiny! Where was I?
Low self-esteem, low self-confidence, self-harming and suicide attempts, assault, physical and mental abuse, being cheated on.
I try not to think about the past, but its shaped my life in a huge way with the social anxiety and agoraphobia.
I've lost a lot of "friends" to this, but I've also seen some true friends shine.
I have so many plans. Plans to visit WoW friends in dozens of different places. Plans of my dreams, I've always wanted to visit Egypt and swim with dolphins before I die.
I *adore* crystals, and when I have the money and motivation I intend to do some crystal healing courses through a place called BSY. Although a lot of the other courses interest me as well [colour therapy, dragon magic, Egyptology].
- Sherrilyn Kenyon; L. J. Smith; Christine Feehan; Robin D. Owens; Laurell K. Hamilton; C. E. Murphy; Freda Warrington; Mercedes Lackey; Anne McCaffrey; Melanie Jackson; Gena Showalter; Maria V. Snyder
- Apoptygma Berzerk; Combichrist; Brand New; Coreline; Covenant; Deviant UK; Dishwalla; Disturbed; Duran Duran; E Nomine; Enya; Fear Factory; Fischerspooner; Goo Goo Dolls; Green Day; Incubus; In Flames; James; Machinegun Symphony; Nightwish; Nine Inch Nails; Rammstein; Razed In Black; Silverchair; Smashing Pumpkins; Snow Patrol; Stephen Lynch; Swarf; System of a Down; Type O Negative; VNV Nation; Voltaire; Weird Al; :wumpscut:; Zeromancer. This is by no means a comprehensive list of everything I like, just a broad spectrum of the mp3's I have on my PC.
Song of the Moment
- Swarf - Subtext/Deviant UK - Make Me Real
- Anything to do with vampires [unless its Queen of the Damned because I was expecting the book and was very disappointed :( ]; anything sci-fi/fantasy related; most horror films; The Rocky Horror Picture Show; Phantom of the Opera; The King and I. I'm very much looking forward to Repo! the Genetic Opera as well].
– panther; dragon; dolphin; phoenix; unicorn; white tiger.
– Simpsons; Srubs; WWE Wrestling; Dr Who; The Prisoner
- anything purple; anything shiny. Anything thats shiny AND purple and you'll have my attention for a while. Motorbikes; tattoo's; piercings; books [especially new ones by my favourite authors].
Please don't cyber me, I'm not here looking for anything but friends.
If you rate me low, please let me know what you find fault with about my profile so that I can make a better profile.
Thank you for reading all that :) Here have a cookie ^_^
ok for some reason the cookie wont load so you'll just have to imagine it :) Or maybe I ate it because it looked so tasty ^_^
Ravensbloodzero, Damien, Mike (especially Mike), Shane, Kate, Sean, [awesome] Conor and my landibunny. You keep me from going insane. I am nothing without you.