We are a Vampyrian Temple for spiritual Vampyres, Divinity, unity, support, and strength. The whole purpose is to unite and educate the Vampire community on its abilities, capabilities, beginnings as well as focus on the spirituality of Vampyrism. We are a United Vampyre Unitarian (eclectic) Pagan Temple in Ohio founded Dec. 18, 2003; though we have members from all over. Our belief is all religions have there basis in truth as well as not and by trying to understand each other we may come closer to the real truth.
We are generally Dark Vampyre Temple and not everyone has to agree with that but we are an open minded Temple and hope you will be open minded too. I hope we can each share our own personal beliefs here and be OK with that. Take in what you wish and ignore what you wish.
© Vampyrian Father J P Vanir: Founder Of Vampyrian TempleUVUP
***The OFFICIAL network is located HERE: http://vampyrian.spruz.com
OUR VAMPYRIAN SHADOW BOOK: BEGINNINGS IS VAILABLE BY CLICKING ON HERE
FREE DOWNLOADS! Including My First project about the TempleUVUP our basic beliefs:
OUR OTHER VAMPYRIAN BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING ON HERE
The TempleUVUP Cafepress Store
Our facebook group
Our facebook fanpage
1. NO harassing members on this network.
2. NO continuous SPAM...
3. NO destructive behavior. (Means: flame wars, harmful, or disrespectful/thoughtless behavior.) NO POLITICS, for pretty much the same reason.
4. NO illegal activity can be tolerated, as we don't need destructive activity in our Community.
5. NO post that might tear down our Vampyre Community, as we are all Family (in our souls).
6. In the interests of legality, I had to make this site 16 yrs and older. There are many Awakening online groups for younger vamps. However if you are under 18 you are not allowed to attend our offline physical gatherings, offline rituals, join the inner temple, or Council until you are a legal Adult (18)...
7. Please keep on topic in chats. NO vampire fiction/RPG play or getting sexually explicit. (There is a PM option, please use it. We need to be respectful of all members.)
ALL problems are brought up to council and punishment for breaking these rules is voted on in as we are a very DEMOCRATIC Network and Temple...
Thank you in advance for respecting these rules...
© Vampyrian Father J P Vanir
Please feel free to contact them should you have a question/problem anywhere on the site.
Founding Father J P Vanir Contact:
Our Cafe Press Store