.
VR
Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story by Christopher Moore
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
04:54:02 Mar 15 2005
Read 1,160 times

I just finished reading this book (thrice)
and wow! I love it...
It's funny and also you can learn something from it..
I can relate to this because the boy (Tommy) is just like my age and I know that living-in with a 26-year old red head..who is a Vampire...it's both interesting and hard!!

I thank Elder D for "advertising" this book at the Vampire Date Base and also Requiem for her comment (s) I know it's good when Req says it's good! hehehe!

Read it guys! =)




•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
05:00:04 Mar 15 2005
Read 1,123 times

and yes, Jason's comment too! hehehe!



•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:40:14 Mar 15 2005
Read 1,115 times

ooh a story...



•  REPLY  •


Thera
Thera

No Longer Registered
15:23:42 Mar 15 2005
Read 1,102 times

Well...where could I get it?



•  REPLY  •


brokenangel
brokenangel
Exasperater (20)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:01:40 Mar 15 2005
Read 1,100 times

i'm looking for a good book to read, i think i'll try to find it somewhere ; )



•  REPLY  •


ElderDaniel
ElderDaniel
Elemental (77)
Posts: 214
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
17:04:11 Mar 15 2005
Read 1,097 times

Well, it's been in print for about a decade, and seen at least a couple reprints. I'd recommend you visit your local bookstore or library. There's always Amazon.com as well.

D



•  REPLY  •


mslefaye
mslefaye
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 1,314
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:47:57 Mar 30 2005
Read 1,082 times

So many words so few trees
can i get the special vampire skin edition ?
You know the one you can only read at night?
Tell ya lots of copies are sold every day on this one. Buy it from the store take out side and you have ash....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



•  REPLY  •


DradenKane
DradenKane

No Longer Registered
06:29:51 Mar 30 2005
Read 1,076 times

i ahve been meaning to read this one Now i must read it



•  REPLY  •


celestial589
celestial589

No Longer Registered
08:26:26 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,069 times

Sound interesting.. Will have to look into it. Always looking for a good read.



•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:00:43 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,065 times

LOL mslefaye, I'd have to forgive you this time! :PPPP

Yes, guys, please do read it..It's good..I giggled a LOT of times!

haha!

AND yes, of ocurse, you can learn something from it too!

=)



•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:01:32 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,064 times

of *course!



•  REPLY  •


PiNkLuSt
PiNkLuSt
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 681
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:11:35 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,061 times

what was the name of the book and the author's name? I haven't done some reading in a really long time i probably should, i think i'll check this one out!



•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:15:28 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,059 times

Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story by Christopher Moore

there you go..



•  REPLY  •


PiNkLuSt
PiNkLuSt
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 681
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:32:24 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,056 times

awesome thanx a bunch! =)



•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:54:47 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,054 times

Sure thing! Enjoy

=)



•  REPLY  •


Amethyst
Amethyst
Malignant Spirit (49)
Posts: 146
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:04:21 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,051 times

thanks ive been needing to find myself a new book for a while...



•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
14:33:01 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,047 times

Sure thing Amethyst dear..you'll love it for sure!



•  REPLY  •


Jason
Jason
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 718
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
17:06:49 Apr 15 2005
Read 1,043 times

Yeah, I loved this book. I've read 4 of his books and enjoyed them all!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 04 2010  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2222 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X