I Use a hosting site which allows me to create as many websites as I wish. Each one get 100 gigabytes of bandwidth each month and about 350 mb of storeage space and 5 mysql Databases per website. I can make you a Coven website free of charge with its yoursite.co.cc or yoursite.web44.net
I can make you a website that uses the E107 CMS engine and you can use countless themes for your site.
For example you can look at these websites I have made using Customized themes on the E107 CMS.
ttsdatacenter.org
bloodshroud.co.cc
gerrynashley.web44.net
each page comes with its own ftp account.
also if you wish to do your own site you are free to create a account over at http://www.000webhost.com/ which is the hosting company i am using to host my Coven site for now. but for though who dont know anything about setting up a website I would like to offer to do it for the Vampire Rave community for free to help support this website with my Time and my yearly donation for Premium membership
well all you have to do is have a coven master post here and message me and i set up the site an message them back the details and then poof site is set up I set up the site and leave the rest to the covens details master or Coven master to put the content on the site because the site has a built in site builder and page generator. it also has a documentations section on how to do things on the site and the e017 website has a lot of support for adding new content to the site and has a vast list of plugins and themes that you can add and use on the site.
Here is the information off the hosting site i am using
Free Web Hosting Features
We are providing you will the most reliable and feature-rich web hosting service without advertising. Here is detailed list of what our hosting service supports:
By signup you are guaranteed that you will get absolutely the best and most feature-rich free web hosting service available on the market. To learn more about PHP features click here, for more information about website builder check this page, to see what scripts are available for automated installation view fantastico details
Some important points here:
Anyone who signs up for any website should carefully check the terms of service:
http://www.000webhost.com/includes/tos.php
No member should supply any password to any other member of VR, for any purpose, including website support.
The service will be on this domain:
http://net76.net/
No member should pay for any service advertised on the VR forum. If you are asked to do so, please report it immediately.
I would like to add my two center in for Stabbs Advice Do not give any password out even VR will not ask for your password in support for your account and a given out password any wheres most will tell you tough luck if your account is stolen even on the free hosting site. Also Never use the same information such as login and password for all sections of a website. that way if one login and password say to a Mysql database and password is the same as the main site and the ftp then if one of though areas become compromised then the entire site becomes compromised. I would suggest each database to have its own different password as well as each ftp be unique and have the main logins and password to never be given out.
Though are also my personal rules. I learned this first hand because I had this happen to me back when i first started out in Cyberspace and I lost a lot of hard work for a program that i was working on and the project gotten stolen from me back before i even knew about sourceforge. So I know this first hand and follow this simple rule of Trust No one.