.
VR
Happy New Year
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



midnitemaiden03
midnitemaiden03
Evildoer (42)
Posts: 50
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
15:37:39 Jan 05 2005
Read 553 times

Hello everyone, I havent been on here over the Xmas period, Just wanted to wish you ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope you all got what you wanted for Xmas, and hope 2005 will be good to you,...xxx




•  REPLY  •


Fatalis
Fatalis
Changeling (71)
Posts: 86
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:45:10 Jan 05 2005
Read 508 times

Thank you and the same to you....as well as everyone here....



•  REPLY  •


Moreish
Moreish
Banshee (72)
Posts: 529
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
05:13:45 Jan 06 2005
Read 498 times

Ditto honey *kiss*

I hope the year brings all good things, and all good boys and girls.



•  REPLY  •


CryingSoul
CryingSoul

No Longer Registered
18:35:55 Jan 07 2005
Read 488 times

Yay...Itz A New Year...Why Am I Not Happy.......



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0879 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X