As some of you may know, I was doing a sponsored weightloss this year for my favourite cause, a centre in New Orleans beloved of Joli. The results of that are up now (I lost 24lbs!)
Since I did not achieve my target, I am going to try again for this. My goal is 50lbs by my birthday in May. If any of you would like to support me, please check out my journal and respond there.
For all of you that have supported me so far, your love and constant words of support have been so appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
If thou wish this in reality, my best wishes to thee.
Thou can send message, if thou wish to get yoga tips of loosing weight very fast by doing half hour exercise daily.
my wife reduced from 90 kgs to 57 kgs within 6 months and without losing any grace and keeping skin and charm tight.
Irony. i wish you all the luck and strength in the world. I am also working to lose some weight, but primarily to get fit. if you would like to be support buddies...that would be great. just message me anytime dear.
i do use a medical drink to kick start my metabolism and weight loss when i get stuck.
message me and i'll tell you about it.
VS~ i would love to hear about your wife's transformation. she must be very proud and excitied...you must be very...ahhh...worn out?? hehehehe!!
I've lost 45lbs so far, with another 35 to go.
(Actually, I've lost 295lbs, but 250 of it was my ex-husband LOL)
If you would like some moral support and a companion to join you on this journey, feel free to message me.
PS- I'd love those yoga tips.
If you also want support and someone to join, I'd lose weight with you :) I've lost 77lbs ^_^ with more to go!
If anyone wants to join in with me, just go ahead and add me:) I am pleased to have any support and company I can get for this endeavour:D
Lashes sound good to me;) Thank you to everyone who has pledged their support so far, I truly do appreciate it. Whether it has been in sponsors or people wanting to join me and inspire me, it is all very gratefully received:)
good luck to you. i am also doing a weight loss challenge, although it is just between me and a few friends. we have lost 35 pounds all together so far. keep up the good work.
Thank you:D I am now at my 31lb mark so I am feeling pretty pleased with myself (I hope that doesn't put off any potential sponsors!)
Good luck I know how hard it is to lose to but I also haven't gotten serious about it like you. Kudos.
CARDIAC UNIT RECIPE FOR FAST WEIGHT LOSS.
Basic Fat Burning Soup.
3 Large cans crushed Tomatoes
2 Large cans Campbells’ Beef Stock
1 Packet Continental Vegetable Soup Powder
1 Bunch Spring Onions
1 Bunch Celery
2 Cans Green French Beans
2 Green Peppers
1 Kilo Carrots
Chop all vegetables into small pieces, combine all ingredients. Add salt and pepper and stir well. Boil rapidly for 10 minutes then simmer until veggies are tender. Add water if necessary or to make it a thinner soup.
This soup can be eaten anytime you are hungry, eat as much as you want. This soup will not add calories. The more you eat the more you will lose. Fill a thermos if you are going to be out during the day.
For drinks – unsweetened juices, tea, coffee, cranberry juice and water. Drink plenty of Water.
Day 1.
Any fruit except bananas. Cantaloupe and watermelon are the lowest in calories than most other fruits. Eat only soup. (As much as you want) and fruit today.
Day 2.
All vegetables. Eat as much as you like of fresh veggies, raw veggies or canned veggies. Try to eat green leafy veggies. Stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat veggies along with soup. At dinner time reward yourself with a jacket potato and butter. Don’t eat any fruit.
Day 3.
Eat all the soup, fruit and veggies you want today. Don’t have the jacket potato today.
If you have eaten as above for three days and not cheated you should have lost between 5-7 pounds.
Day 4.
Bananas and skim milk. Eat at least three bananas and drink as much milk as you can today. Eat as much soup as you want. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates as is the milk. But you will need the potassium and carbs today.
Day 5.
Beef and tomatoes. You may have 10-20 ounces of beef today or chicken if you prefer (no skin) and as many as 5 tomatoes. Eat soup at least once a day.
Day 6.
Beef and veggies. Eat to your hearts content of beef and veggies today. You can even have 2-3 grilled steaks if you like with green leafy veggies. No baked potato.
Be sure to eat soup at least once today.
Day 7.
Brown rice, veggies and fruit juice. Be sure to eat well and as much soup as you can.
By the end of the seventh day if you have not cheated on the diet you should have lost 10-17 pounds (inactive patients will lose less due to incapacity).
NOTES
This seven day eating plan can be used as often as you like. If correctly followed it will clear your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being as never before. After the process you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10-17 pounds. You will have an abundance of energy. Continue on this plan as long as you like.
This diet is fast and fat burning and the secret is you will burn more calories than you take in. It will flush your system of all impurities and give you a feeling of empowerment.
NO ALCOHOL ON THIS DIET.
Because everyone’s digestive system is different this diet will affect everyone differently. After being on this diet for several days if you find you bowel movements have changed, eat a cup of bran or fibre.
The basic fat burning soup can be eaten anytime you feel hungry. Eat as much as you wish. The more you eat the more you will burn and lose. It is a very nutritious diet.
REMEMBER –
NO BREAD, ALCOHOL, SOFT DRINKS OF ANYKIND AND NO FRIED FOODS OR OILS.
Drink plenty of water, 6-8 glasses per day along with tea, coffee, skim milk, unsweetened juices, cranberry juice.
This diet is from Sacred Heart Memorial Hospital and is used in their cardiac care unit for overweight patients to lose weight prior to surgery.
It is not a “FAD” diet. Good luck and enjoy your health new way of eating.
CONVERSIONS
1 pound = 0.45 kg
10 pounds = 4.54 kg
I've used the above diet, have done it now 5 times over a period of about 4 months. And yes it does work if you are strictly following it. And I went from a size 16 to size 12 (aussie measurements that is)... in the first two attempts. So it most definitely works, and the best thing - the more "soup" you eat the more weight you'll stand to lose.
I will support you only if it will truly make you happy.
wow.. I just found this thread and I am gonna go check out the journal. I know i have lost 27lbs this year so far, and all support for anyone who is doing a weight loss should be encouraged.. :)
Good luck dear.
Keep lots of people around you to keep you motivated.
You'll look spectacular by the end!
x
i don't know how many pounds i lost , but i went from a size 20 pants to an 8 pants, and all i did was stop eating junk food, no milk, i mostly water, once in awhile i'll drink a sip of juice, soda, or coffee , nothing out of a box or a can, all normal natural stuff, to add flavor i use spices, and veggies, no extra salt, or non at all, but i love pepper. Sometimes i hate being so skinny, i am always cold, i have no mare fat to keep me warm. well good luck and message me if you have any questions,
i'm trying to lose 20-25 pounds myself by the end of june in order to be at amore compeditive weight for nationals in the world ironman wrestling championships (college style wrestling - not the idiotic tv style). i am in my mid 30s and have had troubles bouncing up & down all my life with my weight. YES, it it true... guys can struggle with their weight too. i have been diagnosed with an eating disorder. but for this weight loss i plan on doing it by only sensible means... exercise, high protein, low fat/carbs, virtually no alcohol, lots of fresh veggies & fruits... patience. i'll check back here from time to time to support you and see where i'm at.
GOOD LUCK - just focus!!!
okthis is amazing. I'm trying to lose weight as well kudos indeed will check out your journal :)
Keep up the good work!
and that cabage soup diet works if your looking for fast effective results!
The best of luck to you reaching your new goal! maybe this time you'll exceed your goal weight!
keep on working!
Irony, still nice job on your first attempt, you have my support!!
good luck to you i wish you all the success. i to am on a weight loss challege. i have so far lost 20lbs and have 40lbs to go. i would give anyone that wants the support my full backing i know how hard it is to do alone with no one. I started out that way.
Good luck to all of you on your weight loss challenge.
My husband lost 70 pounds and is still counting.
I know how much work it is.
I have to upload a new pic. I have went from 299 to 235. A size 44 waist to a size 36 ( and they are baggy on me). My target weight is 200.