.
VR
Earth Day 2009
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:37:56 Apr 13 2009
Read 536 times

Earth Day is April 22, 2009.

I was just wondering what each of you are doing to help protect the environment? Do you plan on participating in any events in your community for Earth Day?




•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:40:17 Apr 13 2009
Read 535 times

CEC

There is an event planned in Santa Barbara:

South Coast Earth Day Festival
Sunday, April 19, 2009
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Alameda Park, Santa Barbara


•  REPLY  •


LilithSkye
LilithSkye

No Longer Registered
08:46:16 Apr 14 2009
Read 523 times

I plan of working on my garden



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:26:40 Apr 16 2009
Read 514 times

I plan on working in the vegetable garden and working on my flower garden. I think my daughter and I are going to plant a tree at our house and the grandparents' house.



•  REPLY  •


Magic25UK
Magic25UK
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:17:41 Apr 20 2009
Read 504 times

I plan on making awareness for Global Warming, and to save animal habitats, and rain forests. I will be raising awareness for students union to get more recycling, and being energy efficient.



•  REPLY  •


MysticMoon
MysticMoon
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 417
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:20:27 Apr 22 2009
Read 490 times

happy earth day :)



•  REPLY  •


Magic25UK
Magic25UK
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:32:51 Apr 23 2009
Read 481 times

Good luck with the awareness



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MysticMoon on Apr 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1097 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X