.
VR
Coven History Project II
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:25:15 May 02 2009
Read 1,647 times

I am in charge of a VR Project which is listing all the disbanded Covens of VR. So far I have collected the following information, but I need your help in filling in all the UNKNOWN items. If you know an unknown item, post it below. Thanks in advance for your assistance. :)

PS - I don't need any more crests, unless they are Coven of Baku or Coven of Corvinus only.

Coven Name
Master
Created
Disbanded
Crest?

9 Nordic Mysteries
BloodxCreep
1-Sep-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Aeternus Coventus
CrossofLorraine1
1-May-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Ancient Grecian Delights
DreamSyn
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Azazael
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Baku
DarkWolfman
Unknown
Unknown
NEED Crest

Balance
Batchyld
1-Jan-06
25-Mar-06
Have Crest

Bast
XXmadamPGoddessXX
1-Dec-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Blackened Hearts
winterdarkmoon
1-Jan-08
1-Jan-09
Have Crest

Bleeding Hearts
SwtEternity
18-Jul-06
1-Feb-07
Have Crest

Bohemia
craig1459
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

The Corpse Bride
SuicidalBlonde
1-Oct-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Corvinus
craig1459
1-Oct-07
Unknown
NEED Crest

Covert Correctitude
DEADMAN13
5-Jul-07
18-Apr-08
Have Crest

Crossed Swords
NightStalkerVamp
1-Feb-07
1-Apr-07
Have Crest

Dark Flame
PrettyViolence
1-May-07
1-Sep-07
Have Crest

Darkness Incarnate
Ghostpunkstarfighter12
1-Aug-06
Unknown
Have crest

Decorum Immortalis
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have crest

Demented Mystical Minds
DarkAngelDevina
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

The Dragon
Frenzy
Unknown
24-May-2008
Have Crest

The Dragon Knights
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Les Enfants de mon Dieu
MRD
1-Sep-06
1-Feb-07
Have Crest

Enoch
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Esoteric Truth
dragonspawn
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Eternal Chaos
GrieviousDemon
1-Jul-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Eternal Souls
ChaosxXxVampire
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Ethical Philosophy
Weffie
1-Oct-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Extreme Rainbows
Mikhail
1-Dec-07
Unknown
Have Crest

The Festival of Decay
SouthernFreak/atyourwindow
1-Jun-07
1-Feb-09
Have Crest

Fierce Affliction
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Guardian Wolf
xtremehate
1-Sep-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Heightened Spirits
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Heroes
Anansi
Unknown
7-May-09
Have Crest

The Hidden Moon
Pinklust
1-Jun-06
1-Feb-07
Have Crest

Hwiniol Naur
Immortalxkiss
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

The Hybrid Blood
BloodyVampireRose
1-Nov-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Iron Fisted Black Widows
lownignitus
1-Sep-06
1-Jun-07
Have Crest

The Lhianna Sidhe
MsLeFaye
22-Dec-05
Unknown
Have Crest

Living Dead Freaks
TheLivingDeadGirl
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Lost Souls
TaintedPoison
1-Jul-07
1-Mar-09
Have Crest

Mare Lupus
demonchild6669
1-Oct-06
Unknown
Have Crest

Mysticalfalls of Wisdom
Nks534
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Monomacy
Stikki
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Native Tribal Chants
MasterMindedFate
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Nihilum
Nista
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

No Affliction
Mcrgurl16
1-May-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Nocte Dementia
Immortalxkiss
6-Jul-07
1-Sep-07
Have Crest

Nocturne Bones
1-May-07
1-Sep-07
Have Crest

Paranormal Progenies
greusometendancy
8-Apr-08
Unknown
Have Crest

La Petite Mort
Kat
1-Jun-06
1-Aug-06
yes

Sarophilus Harrisii
DarkWolfman
1-Sep-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Sanctus Acuity
Sacred
1-Mar-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Sangre Fidelis
VampWriter1369
1-Sep-06
Unknown
Have Crest

Serenity
samanthasprettycorpse
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Shadows
Bones
1-Sep-06
1-Feb-07
Have Crest

Sight
xtroublex
1-Jun-06
1-Feb-07
Have Crest

Silver Fang
Nightwolf
1-Sep-06
1-Feb-07
Have Crest

Sin
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Skull and Crossbones
chrisg4202000
1-May-07
Unknown
Have Crest

Stone Guardians
Fizbop
1-Jun-06
1-Aug-07
Have Crest

Tamed Fury
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

Unholy Star
Aleks
11-Dec-05
30-Dec-05
Have Crest

Unholy Vampires
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest

La Vie est une Masquerade
Immortalxkiss
26-Dec-07
21-Apr-08
Have Crest

Willow Moon
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Have Crest




•  REPLY  •


immortalxkiss
immortalxkiss
Viscount Sire (187)
Posts: 572
Honor: 397
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:55:37 May 18 2009
Read 870 times

Hwiniol Naur
Opened - Oct 07 2007
Disbanded - Oct 19 2007

Wow, I never realized how short a run HN actually had..



•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:33:00 May 22 2009
Read 820 times

Just found crest for Coven of Corvinus.

Learned of a coven that changed its name, would like the crest for:

Coven of the Black Knights

and I am still looking for the crest for...

Coven of Baku

DarkWolfman does NOT have the crest and I am hoping someone on here does. If you know of someone who does, have them post the crest in this forum. I would greatly appreciate that. :)



•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:04:43 May 22 2009
Read 812 times

Thanks to IExist for finding the Black Knights crest. Many thanks for your quick and valiant effort. :)

Now I only need the crest for

Coven of Baku

I repeat, DarkWolfman does NOT have the crest for this coven, so please refrain from asking him. If you have it, please post it here in this forum. :)



•  REPLY  •


Fizbop
Fizbop
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 230
Honor: 65
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:10:50 May 25 2009
Read 779 times

Where is this going anyways?



•  REPLY  •


LadyChordewa
LadyChordewa
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 398
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:13:44 May 25 2009
Read 769 times



Once complete, it will go into the VR History page in the House of Umbrae Octo. I haven't spoken with Nightgame yet, regarding how we are going to present it.


•  REPLY  •


raziel
raziel
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 351
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:08:03 May 26 2009
Read 752 times

Wow this is really cool!!! how did you find out all the past covens? I cant even find my official start date of my coven.

Also i had a comment to make:
There are so many covens on here and so few members, and half of the members here have second and third profiles?
Has the site really grown at all to accompany all the covens that exist now?
And if it hasnt where and when is the point to stop allowing Sire's to make new covens?
Its Just there are too many chiefs and not enough followers....


•  REPLY  •


LadyChordewa
LadyChordewa
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 398
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:28:54 May 26 2009
Read 747 times

I spoke to Cancer and he told me, lets see if I can remember this correctly....

That the way he had the Societies set up, is it was a ratio to the amount of people on the Site. So, he says that there is a point where he won't be able to make any more covens, due to the ratio of people.

Apparently it hasn't reached that yet.




As for your other question, simply. Maledicta recommended a website that allows you to access the archives for a particular website.

So, I was able to put the URL of the Standings page in and it brought up, every standings page in the archives, starting back in December 2005, going through December 2007. Simply, I checked every single one. (Yes there were A LOT!!) and noted when a Coven showed up, or when a Coven disappeared.

Unfortunately, there are no archives for 2008 or 2008 yet....so I wasn't able to get the information on those covens that opened and closed in 2008. I shared the information with Jens, to help him complete his part of the Coven History.

I am also able to pull up profiles of members, from way back when. So I was also able to find some of the crests. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the "Coven of Baku" crest.


•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:11:27 May 27 2009
Read 731 times

I am sure someone has it, it's merely a question of time and patience.

If you have a private photobucket (or similar account), you've collected VR coven graphics, and you're reading this right now, please check your account for any sign of the Coven of Baku crest.



•  REPLY  •


raziel
raziel
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 351
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:31:03 May 28 2009
Read 711 times

Thnk you LadyChordewa!!! I appreciate the responce.

And another comment, I do believe that we passed that ratio a LONG time ago!!

I cant even get any members who really participate in my coven anymore, and if i do its people with second accounts, and i personally dont like having members who are in 2 or 3 different societies, i think it should be more private than that.

But that is just my opinion....

And Thank You LadyChordewa and Jens for putting so much work into this project ~bows~ as it is great what you guys achieved!!!!

I love the page, and linked it to all my coven members!!
Thanks


•  REPLY  •


xONYXCRUISERx
xONYXCRUISERx

No Longer Registered
12:50:55 May 30 2009
Read 691 times

This is just an idea, really, and one perhaps suitable for any Master who has started more than 1 Coven, but as an adjunct to this excellent Initiative, we of NOCTURNAL FELINITY sprang from COVERT CORRECTITUDE, and have thus included the dates for CC on our own Coven page, inspired to do this by the fine work being undertaken by Sires Ladychordewa & Jens.

A resounding 'Thank You' is all that can possibly be said.

Photobucket
__________

~ INCEPTION DATE: MAY 10TH 2008 ~
~ FOUNDER: LOSTXSOUL ~

ORIGINS:

NOCTURNAL FELINITY effectively sprang from the 1st Incarnation, COVERT CORRECTITUDE, which, as the first version of The Place Of The Cat, ran from JULY 5TH 2007 until 18TH APRIL 2008. The original shield of COVERT CORRECTITUDE features the same cat eyes still seen on present Coven Tags. COVERT CORRECTITUDE was started by DEADMAN13, who became LOSTXSOUL, Founder of the 2nd Incarnation, NOCTURNAL FELINITY.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:02:53 Jun 01 2009
Read 665 times

I will give this thread one more week... so at Midnight of next Sunday if I don't have the Baku crest, I will just go ahead and finish my project without it. :)

At that point I will close this thread. So if you can post it before Sunday night, great, if not... oh well.

I hope someone has it.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Jens on Jun 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1527 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X