.
VR
Interest in a "vampire/supernatural" themed magazine...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:05:10 Jun 01 2009
Read 668 times

What types of articles or subjects would you be interested in if there were a monthly "vampire/supernatural" themed magazine in publication?

Would a magazine like that be something you would like to see become available?




•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:39:19 Jun 03 2009
Read 654 times

I would be for a magazine about the dark side of life. :) There are many who do not understand our ways and providing this magazine shows a positive aspect, it should go well with todays counter-culture. Just leave out all the private things privy solely to our kind. ;)



•  REPLY  •


Gothlaz
Gothlaz
Revenant (41)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:12:40 Jun 07 2009
Read 635 times

I think that there should be some things about out culture left in tho that can lead some of the unawakened to find the truth about themselves. I remember how hard it was for me to find anything good while i was going through me awakenening.



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:18:48 Jun 08 2009
Read 626 times

Good points!

But maybe a quarterly magazine with a matching website ;-). I know I still read magazines and books in print...I can't be the only one...right?! lol.



•  REPLY  •


MaximusPain
MaximusPain
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 141
Honor: -48
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:21:54 Jun 17 2009
Read 598 times

I would subscribe,Could be fun



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:50:21 Jun 17 2009
Read 591 times

I've found quarterly magazines for Fairies and Pirates...but no Vampires/Supernatural. I need to get off my butt and put some ideas together!



•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:58:54 Jun 18 2009
Read 586 times

Hey Ronni, you should suggest your idea to Cancer... He might want to advertize in it. Would be great PR, no?! :)



•  REPLY  •


LifesHermit
LifesHermit

No Longer Registered
23:20:36 Jun 18 2009
Read 582 times

There was recently an Australian publication called Black, which was in my view excellent, but unfortunately did not sell well enough in order to sustain circulation. You might find some ideas there:

www.blackmag.com.au



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:31:41 Jun 19 2009
Read 576 times

Jens and Hermit thanks for the suggestions! I've never heard of "Black"...I'll definately check it out! And I plan on approaching Cancer about that when I've gotten a format together and a sample/first edition put together...at least partially put together. lol. It's kind of a taken a back seat the last couple weeks because of shooting "Raising Kayn" ;-).



•  REPLY  •


LittleFox
LittleFox
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:26:40 Jun 20 2009
Read 569 times

i would subscribe it sounds very interesting



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:39:11 Jun 21 2009
Read 559 times

Thanks for the input ;-).



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:59:28 Jun 23 2009
Read 550 times

yes this would be awesome



•  REPLY  •


MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne
MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne

No Longer Registered
05:11:45 Jun 23 2009
Read 547 times

there have been vampire magazines/periodicals, im sure there are some listed in the Vampire Book Encyclopedia of the Undead. . .and organizations such as TOV have put out news letters. . .i dont know if there are now, but the setting is good with the vampire craze in movie and tv. . . .there are paranormal mags ive seen in borders. .



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:29:46 Jun 23 2009
Read 545 times

I've seen some "goth" genre magazines at Borders...and some "horror"...but none geared towards Vampires. I think your right about the timing also ;-).



•  REPLY  •


eavanya
eavanya
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 64
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:19:55 Jun 23 2009
Read 539 times

for sure, what an awesome idea. if ya need sny help with anything just yell :)



•  REPLY  •


PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:59:05 Jun 24 2009
Read 533 times

I would definitely buy that magazine. You could put articles about "supernatural places" for vacations like:
Forks,WA
LaPush, WA
Sedona, AZ
Carlsbad Caverns, NM
Stonehenge,UK
Sun Lakes, WA
New Orleans, LA
Cairo, Egypt
That would be excellent.
I would also like to see information on health practices concerning vampirism.



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:42:15 Jun 24 2009
Read 530 times

Eavanya, thanks and I will definately take you up on that! Just need to catch a break in my schedule and finish putting a format together and get a few articles written up for the "roughdraft" to approach financial backers and advertisers with.

Chela, those are great suggestions!! It really helps to get useful ideas like those ;-).



•  REPLY  •


veauclin
veauclin
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:37:32 Jun 25 2009
Read 523 times

its a great idea i definately would be interested



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2663 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X