.
VR
Check out MY profile!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,296
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:38:15 Jun 26 2009
Read 567 times

Wow... flashback to when I first joined Vampire Rave :P I think I'll hop right on in and be the first or *one* of the first to recapture the old days :D

I'd like you to check out my profile and get to know me. I have a kick-ass style sheet created by the extremely talented Master Vampire: Morrigon. I share a good amount of info and I am pretty easy to know.

I invite you to get to know me and realize (as I state on my profile)- In this capacity, I am here to help anyone in need within the scope of this position.

:)

*Dominars, do not close this and refer to the latest Dominar Guidelines and Dominar messages, this is a good test thread for you guys*




•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:39:27 Jun 26 2009
Read 515 times

I like the background is in the comment area also. That's quite unique. I like it :)


•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,296
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:42:01 Jun 26 2009
Read 509 times

That's Morrigon's work :) She created layouts for a few of as as a gift last year.



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:18:13 Jun 27 2009
Read 455 times

I always love what you do with your profile. ^_^ One of the best reads I've had on this site.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:08:17 Jun 27 2009
Read 449 times

I have enjoyed reading your profile, you give us a good insight into you. The profile is well organized and is amazing in detail. Thank you for sharing.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by imagesinwords on Jul 04 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0922 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X