.
VR
Please read and rate
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
21:18:25 Jun 26 2009
Read 934 times

Looking for friends. Please visit and rate my profile and portfolio. Add me to your friends list if you like and I will add you as well.

Also, as the status rules have changed, if I add you as a friend, I will also add your journal to my favorite journals list.




•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
17:34:42 Jun 27 2009
Read 888 times

hi! i'll add you to my list and add your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
03:52:27 Jun 28 2009
Read 870 times

Thank you to everyone who has visited my profile!



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:07:21 Jun 28 2009
Read 861 times

your welcome i added you i hope you dont mind



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:24:28 Jun 28 2009
Read 858 times

Read it my lost friend & added you to may list.



•  REPLY  •


GRUNT
GRUNT

No Longer Registered
19:32:44 Jun 28 2009
Read 855 times

i added you and you may add me if you like



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:25:17 Jun 28 2009
Read 853 times

...i thought your profile
was the bees knees, daddy-o!
two thumbs waaaay up!
i laughed, i cried, it became a part of me...
:)
well, you get the picture!



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
04:05:57 Jun 29 2009
Read 837 times

I want to thank everyone who added me. You are very kind.



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
18:51:58 Jun 29 2009
Read 828 times

I still need (at least) 7 more friends to get back to 0%. So please, anyone who would like to add me and/or my journal, go right ahead. I will add you as well.

Thank-you!



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:17:58 Jun 29 2009
Read 819 times

Well I just made it 6 (I think)..... I love the ZOmbie tidbits on your profile. Feel free to add me as well if you would like too.



•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:21:13 Jun 29 2009
Read 817 times

Been there , did that -- 10



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:21:57 Jun 29 2009
Read 812 times

Read, rated, and added...... love the read..



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:34:17 Jun 30 2009
Read 800 times

I added you as a friend and your journal...my pleasure... I'd love a return on the favor...but no pressure ;-).



•  REPLY  •


TIMEBANDIT
TIMEBANDIT
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:29:40 Jun 30 2009
Read 795 times

rated your pro, added you as a friend and added your journal to my favorites. if youd like to do the same



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
02:37:33 Jun 30 2009
Read 792 times

Ronnielee and DeringerDan, I have rated and added you to my friends list and favorite journals.

Thank you so much! : )



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:45:30 Jun 30 2009
Read 787 times

you have been rated, befriended and journal-faved...lol



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
03:45:14 Jun 30 2009
Read 783 times

Thank you so much! : )



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:23:28 Jun 30 2009
Read 777 times

wonderful profile added and befriended you



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
04:28:21 Jun 30 2009
Read 773 times

I add you and your journal. Thank you! : )



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:26:03 Jun 30 2009
Read 767 times

Greetings i would like to be friends with you



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
15:58:09 Jun 30 2009
Read 760 times

I have added you and your journal.


Thank you! : )



•  REPLY  •


TwinxJags
TwinxJags
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:21:32 Jun 30 2009
Read 743 times

we added you and your journal and you may add us if ya like.



•  REPLY  •


Cattales
Cattales
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:31:16 Jun 30 2009
Read 739 times

*jumps up and down* me too... me too! Rated and added that is :)



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
19:49:55 Jun 30 2009
Read 733 times

TwinxJags and Cattales,

I added both of you and your journals.


Thank you very much! : )



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:19:12 Jul 01 2009
Read 723 times

I'm scared of zombies but I'll try.



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
21:10:28 Jul 01 2009
Read 717 times

Thank you vamplez! You are one of my favorite members. : )



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
04:36:52 Jul 03 2009
Read 707 times

you are added as a friend and added to journal too.



•  REPLY  •


XxFellDrkLingxX
XxFellDrkLingxX

No Longer Registered
09:54:31 Jul 03 2009
Read 699 times

i have rated you as well as add you and your journal... please feel free to return the favor if you see fit



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
22:23:55 Jul 03 2009
Read 690 times

I added ya all the way around man ;)



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
23:05:21 Jul 03 2009
Read 686 times

I have rated and added everyone to my friends list and favorite journals. If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll get right on it.

Thank you everyone!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:36:22 Jul 03 2009
Read 677 times

already had you added and rated ya and favorited you



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:55:23 Jul 04 2009
Read 673 times

I stopped by and rated your profile and portfolio. I added you to my friends list as well.

I liked youe background music.



•  REPLY  •


Nedra
Nedra
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:18:10 Jul 04 2009
Read 665 times

I also rated. Love all the green!!



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:58:03 Jul 04 2009
Read 655 times

I have you on my friends and journal list already =)



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
00:47:26 Jul 05 2009
Read 652 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


dracken
dracken
Royal Sire (252)
Posts: 4,753
Honor: 6,137
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:54:15 Jul 05 2009
Read 650 times

i can rate and add also



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:13:24 Jul 05 2009
Read 647 times

I have you on both also :)



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
14:41:10 Jul 08 2009
Read 635 times

Thank you everyone!



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
00:16:18 Jul 30 2009
Read 615 times

I am still seeking friends, for all who wish to do so.



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:04:52 Jul 30 2009
Read 602 times

rated and added you....



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:23:11 Jul 30 2009
Read 591 times

Got cha covered :)



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
03:27:57 Jul 31 2009
Read 587 times

Thank you everyone! : )



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:25:08 Jul 31 2009
Read 583 times

you know you are there Hun!!
HUGS



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
17:23:50 Aug 01 2009
Read 566 times

I have added you as well. Thank you!



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
10:50:56 Aug 02 2009
Read 560 times

I have added and rated you Zombie



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
17:28:47 Aug 02 2009
Read 557 times

Thank you so much!



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:23:25 Aug 06 2009
Read 510 times

I will add and rated and favorite you Zombie :)



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
02:41:42 Aug 06 2009
Read 504 times

I did the same luv! Thank you! : )



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
19:54:32 Aug 12 2009
Read 491 times

Still on the hunt for more friends! : )



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Zombie on Aug 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.468 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X