.
VR
Come and say "Hi"...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:48:02 Jun 30 2009
Read 591 times

I'd love to meet more people! Please drop by my profile and rate me and add me as a friend...I'll gladly return the favor ;-).




•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:53:21 Jun 30 2009
Read 585 times

you very welcome and done



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:54:34 Jun 30 2009
Read 583 times

I will add you as soon as this is posted ^^ and your journal as well



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:09:17 Jun 30 2009
Read 577 times

Thanks ;-). And I've gladly returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


TIMEBANDIT
TIMEBANDIT
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:25:18 Jun 30 2009
Read 571 times

added you as a friend and your journal;)



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:28:33 Jun 30 2009
Read 569 times

I really appreciate it ;-). And did the same on yours!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:39:15 Jun 30 2009
Read 562 times

HI HI HI-- rated you nice pro. and added you to my list. msge anytime



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:43:43 Jun 30 2009
Read 560 times

Sings to the batman theme song -- come on catwoman lets go, we are on our way lol



•  REPLY  •


OnyxBruxsa
OnyxBruxsa
Obtruder (51)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:35:40 Jun 30 2009
Read 543 times

I have visited your profile, rated, and added you.. Nice to meet you.. Please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


goddesscirce
goddesscirce
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 2,388
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:37:43 Jun 30 2009
Read 540 times

Hey there, nice pro as always. Added you as friend/journal darlin'



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:06:09 Jul 02 2009
Read 526 times

Thanks everyone...I really appreciate it and I've checked your profiles and added you each, as well ;-).

I'm finally not being "penalized" for not having enough friends! WooHoo ;-).



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:39:14 Jul 02 2009
Read 518 times

glad to add you as a friend i added you as a fav journal too. i liked what i read.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
07:54:48 Jul 02 2009
Read 513 times

I will check out your profile and add you as soon as this is posted.



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:09:29 Jul 02 2009
Read 507 times

Pretty picture!

I added you and well also messaged you telling you that I did so well you would know by now I guess lol

Also re-rated.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
22:42:33 Jul 03 2009
Read 495 times

rated, added and how about stalked? :)



•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
13:05:25 Jul 04 2009
Read 481 times

Rateing and adding you now. Feel free to do the same. Haveing talked to you before, you are a very nice person !



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:59:43 Jul 04 2009
Read 476 times

Added to friends and journal...and HI



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:06:27 Jul 05 2009
Read 468 times

Thank you all soooo much. I love meeting new people and making friends. I've added you all to my profile as well and look forward to getting to know you all better!



•  REPLY  •


Gilume
Gilume

No Longer Registered
22:22:42 Jul 05 2009
Read 460 times

Very nice profile....rated you a 10!!!!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.218 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X