.
VR
Japanese Theme
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:39:53 Jun 30 2009
Read 545 times

Ok I redid a lot of things on my profile and wanted some opinions. So if you wouldn't mind please take a look and be honest ^_^
Thanks
AnimeXKikei




•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:16:14 Jun 30 2009
Read 539 times

very nice i like the way the words seem almost to float above the background



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:24:33 Jun 30 2009
Read 535 times

Thank you ^_^



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:36:05 Jun 30 2009
Read 531 times

Beautiful...I like the cherry blossoms ;-).



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:39:28 Jun 30 2009
Read 529 times

It was difficult to choose a background, I wanted it to be about Japan. I had some georgous scenery pictures but they made it almost impossible to read the text on
It took awhile to decide lol
Glad you like it ^_^



•  REPLY  •


OnyxBruxsa
OnyxBruxsa
Obtruder (51)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:43:29 Jun 30 2009
Read 525 times

I do like the profile.....very nice!! I like the layout very unique



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:51:31 Jun 30 2009
Read 522 times

I'm very into the Japanese culture and I wanted my profile to scream it at people lol
Thank you for taking the time to check it out ^_^



•  REPLY  •


Marix
Marix
Superior Sire (148)
Posts: 1,374
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:17:40 Jun 30 2009
Read 520 times

I like it.
I will try to look at in later on a normal monitor.
I use a 1366x768 24 inch wide screen monitor.



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:21:24 Jun 30 2009
Read 518 times

hummm
I'm curious now as to what it would look like on a moniter that wide....



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:42:55 Jun 30 2009
Read 515 times

looks very nice you have been rated =}



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:01:11 Jun 30 2009
Read 511 times

I think that you have done a good job with your profile. Stopped in and rated as well.



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
18:34:58 Jun 30 2009
Read 508 times

your profile is very pretty, you did brilliantly.



•  REPLY  •


TwinxJags
TwinxJags
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:32:28 Jun 30 2009
Read 503 times

very beautifully done!!



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:25:47 Jun 30 2009
Read 498 times

Your updates look good .



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:23:14 Jun 30 2009
Read 496 times

You guys are so awsome! Thank you!
even though I'm sure I've rated most of you recently I will re rate ^_^



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:23:39 Jun 30 2009
Read 496 times

You guys are so awsome! Thank you!
even though I'm sure I've rated most of you recently I will re rate ^_^



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:16:41 Jun 30 2009
Read 493 times

Damn didn't mean to double post
If you want to add me as well don't be shy I will return the favor ^_^



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:45:13 Jul 01 2009
Read 485 times

I think its Lovely and I love the music I even gave you another 10



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:44:49 Jul 01 2009
Read 483 times

Sweet I like it



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by animeXkikei on Jul 05 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.217 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X