.
VR
Officially Done Updating For Today!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:04:53 Jul 04 2009
Read 531 times

Okay I have my page somewhat how I like it and if you'd like to come and re-rate or rate for the first time go ahead... it's not getting much better today folks.
Thankyou.




•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:10:19 Jul 04 2009
Read 528 times

Rated and added you ^^.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:10:18 Jul 07 2009
Read 502 times

I have re-rated your profile and taken the time to rate your portfolio. I was wondering if you had short hair or long, the portfolio answered my questions. I like the pink hair is nice.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:14:41 Jul 07 2009
Read 499 times

wonderful rated, added, and befriended feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:16:31 Jul 11 2009
Read 491 times

I just thought I'd use the same page to say the same thing again today. 7-10-09
I have added more stuff and more info about me... if anyone knows a good place to get a music player I'd be grateful!

Always looking to add friends, go ahead and add me!



•  REPLY  •


NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:19:21 Jul 11 2009
Read 479 times

Finally built a playlist for my page... added another box of info...
can't get my playlist to center for the life of me. any help?



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SangSagesse on Jul 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1004 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X