.
VR
I'm Back
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
17:20:14 Jul 04 2009
Read 567 times

I used to be a regular member on here & now I am back again. I had a stroke which kept me away from the computer for awhile. But, I am healing quickly. I am asking that everyone come rate my profile/portfolio & my journal. And if there is anyone I haven't rated yet or would like a re-rate from me, please feel free to message me.




•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:39:36 Jul 04 2009
Read 565 times

welcome back Hun... on my way to add favorite & rate you!



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
18:00:59 Jul 04 2009
Read 562 times

Thank you.



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:28:08 Jul 04 2009
Read 558 times

welcome back. I'm glad to hear your health is improving, thats happy news from anyone. =)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:52:16 Jul 04 2009
Read 555 times

welcome back



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:11:01 Jul 04 2009
Read 552 times

...welcome home!
:)
the gang's all here
for you!
:)



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:16:03 Jul 04 2009
Read 550 times

Welcome back I have re rated your profile and portfolio .



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
23:40:23 Jul 04 2009
Read 543 times

Thank you all so very much. I can't tell you how much your warn welcome means to me.



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
23:49:56 Jul 04 2009
Read 539 times

I meant warm welcome. I am still learning to use my hands & arms again & I get my letters confused.



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
00:30:11 Jul 05 2009
Read 536 times

welcome back!!!
happy things get better!

now going to go and rate and add you!

feel free to do the same!



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
15:59:13 Jul 07 2009
Read 531 times

Thanks MillesVisages I just went & rated & added you too.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:53:24 Jul 07 2009
Read 524 times

glad to see you back you have been rated, added, and befriended feel free to do the same hope you feel better



•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
18:50:00 Jul 07 2009
Read 521 times

welcome back, glad that your ok



•  REPLY  •


Purplehaze1
Purplehaze1

No Longer Registered
19:38:18 Jul 07 2009
Read 512 times

welcome back



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
19:42:03 Jul 07 2009
Read 511 times

Thank you both & I have returned the favor.



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
02:58:45 Jul 08 2009
Read 507 times

Welcome back=] I rated you and added you as well. Hope you have a speedy recovery=]



•  REPLY  •


mourningpenguin
mourningpenguin
Ferine (29)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:40:32 Jul 08 2009
Read 505 times

Welcome Back! I hope you continue to recover from your health issues. I added you and rated you, and favorited your journal.



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
03:46:36 Jul 08 2009
Read 501 times

Thank you both very much. I have returned the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Veela
Veela
Charmer (84)
Posts: 210
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:20:11 Jul 08 2009
Read 498 times

Welcome back you were missed! *hugs*



•  REPLY  •


MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne
MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne

No Longer Registered
07:24:22 Jul 08 2009
Read 496 times

geetings welcome back to the graveyard shift!



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
11:37:14 Jul 08 2009
Read 494 times

Thank you both. I have returned the favor



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:40:32 Jul 09 2009
Read 483 times

welcome back!
added, rated and favorited :)



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
10:51:56 Jul 09 2009
Read 478 times

Thanks ElphieDarkheart. Returned the favor



•  REPLY  •


Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 2,192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:27:57 Jul 09 2009
Read 473 times

glad to see you back



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
19:06:53 Jul 09 2009
Read 470 times

Thanks, good to be back.



•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
20:22:12 Jul 09 2009
Read 468 times

welcome back



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
21:20:22 Jul 09 2009
Read 465 times

Thanks so much



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2633 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X