.
VR
The Diary of Isis
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:51:02 Jul 05 2009
Read 503 times

"Bravo" came a quiet voice from out of the darkness.
The four of us focused our attention from Julia to the newcomer. He appeared out of nowhere, calmly walking towards us with his hands in his pants pockets. We knew immediately that he was not human...and neither was he one of us.
"Don't let me keep you from your work" the stranger said. He looked down at Julia, who was slowly nodding off. "She's really beautiful. You all aren't gonna' kill her, I hope?"


I finally have the latest chapter up of The Diary of Isis, for the few here who read it. Thanks.




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:49:21 Jul 06 2009
Read 491 times

wanders over to take a peek ! hugs ya before i leaves though



•  REPLY  •


Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:14:27 Jul 06 2009
Read 487 times

Hugs back!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Isis101 on Jul 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1193 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X