.
VR
How many fellow scots are there
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



darksideblue
darksideblue

No Longer Registered
14:35:34 Jul 05 2009
Read 428 times

Out of curoisty how many people here are accutly from scotland before yous all jump in I mean accutly born and liveing in scotland




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:38:26 Jul 05 2009
Read 422 times

not I, Born in Texas raised In Ny, No scottish blood running thru these veins, just some Irish.



•  REPLY  •


PrincessChild
PrincessChild
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 62
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:55:48 Jul 05 2009
Read 416 times

Born, Breed, and still living in Scotland

One Pure Wee Bonnie Scotish Lassie Here

West Coast Ayrshire !!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0713 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X