.
VR
TIME TO VISIT THE xAXEWOMANx
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:37:44 Jul 06 2009
Read 467 times

Please come and visit little old me
and show some V R dark love!

Rate
Add
Bite
Or even stalk me...

thank you!




•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:08:55 Jul 06 2009
Read 464 times

PIck me!! I did =P



•  REPLY  •


BLOODLIFE
BLOODLIFE
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 627
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:13:22 Jul 06 2009
Read 461 times

You are so brazen .. lol

your journal was added this morn..
now for the rest of you ;-)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:21:19 Jul 06 2009
Read 459 times

ooo i know me awful ;)

had to be done!

and thanks hun ;)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by xAXEWOMANx on Jul 07 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0774 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X