.
VR
New Profile.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



hisdarkestdream
hisdarkestdream
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 503
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:16:13 Jul 08 2009
Read 530 times

Hey everyone. I have a new profile on here that I would love for those who have this account added as friends to add it as well. The name is WiccanAngel. Please show it some love. Thanks.

WiccanAngel


Bones edit: Added link to profile.



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:25:14 Jul 08 2009
Read 514 times

I have rated you and added your new profile to my friends list.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:56:15 Jul 08 2009
Read 509 times

I've shown both profiles the love :)



•  REPLY  •


hisdarkestdream
hisdarkestdream
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 503
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
18:44:42 Jul 08 2009
Read 504 times

Thanks guys. It means a lot. I want to get all my friends from this account for other/others.


•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:58:05 Jul 08 2009
Read 502 times

Already added :)



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,877
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:35:53 Jul 08 2009
Read 491 times

both profiles added rated & favorited.... lots of love here



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:23:14 Jul 09 2009
Read 485 times

added, rated and favorited both of your profiles :)



•  REPLY  •


Shivan
Shivan

No Longer Registered
05:07:49 Jul 09 2009
Read 482 times

I now have a 3rd account. FatalAttraction.


•  REPLY  •


FatalAttraction
FatalAttraction
Savage (61)
Posts: 3,839
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:04:04 Jul 10 2009
Read 474 times

Here I am again with this account. Now all 3 are here. That way it's easy to find me. lol.


•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:25:42 Jul 10 2009
Read 470 times

I already love you silly :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1341 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X