.
VR
Please take a look at my profile
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



gothmarionette
gothmarionette
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 74
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:32:02 Jul 08 2009
Read 527 times

Hello,
Well I have been on VR for awhile but due to dial up I have not really worked on my profile or meeting people. I would appreciate it if you would rate my profile and message me if you have suggestions or things you like about my profile. Thanks!




•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:21:08 Jul 08 2009
Read 519 times

Nice profile



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:32:23 Jul 08 2009
Read 512 times

Your profile looks good I have re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


gothmarionette
gothmarionette
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 74
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:01:52 Jul 08 2009
Read 507 times

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,877
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:21:27 Jul 08 2009
Read 502 times

rated, added, & favorited
nice



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:25:15 Jul 09 2009
Read 498 times

added, rated and favorited :)
Nice profile



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.096 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X