.
VR
Want New Friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:03:00 Jul 09 2009
Read 514 times

If you want to add me then write me here or in my private message box i will add you. Love having new friends!!!




•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
05:40:45 Jul 09 2009
Read 510 times

you've been rated, added and favorited :)



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:45:34 Jul 09 2009
Read 506 times

Thank you have done the same for you!!!



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:24:16 Jul 13 2009
Read 494 times

i rated added you as a friend and you can add me to your journal fav.



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:00:48 Jul 13 2009
Read 484 times

I'd love to be your friend...I rated and added you ;-).



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:31:03 Jul 13 2009
Read 482 times

I will be happy to add you hun, I shall pop by and do it now.



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:48:15 Jul 13 2009
Read 478 times

i have rated and added you. ;)



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:45:01 Jul 13 2009
Read 473 times

you've been rated & added!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 08 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1727 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X