.
VR
I need ATTENTION
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
05:21:58 Jul 10 2009
Read 550 times

Isn't what this is all about...




•  REPLY  •


AsphaltTears
AsphaltTears
Elemental (77)
Posts: 422
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:31:08 Jul 10 2009
Read 547 times

Does it matter that much to you? I think that is the natural need of most human beings to get heard, eventually respected and ultimately loved by someone?



•  REPLY  •


Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
05:46:17 Jul 10 2009
Read 544 times

Natural- the conveyance of attention is natural? I thought admiration came naturally by actions not by hey i have this in my website give me kudos. Making more so. Attention is a "need" for those who wish to feed something or allure for something of its persona, things you actually don't need when it comes by natural observation from the receptor reading of yourself, unlike imploring-the calling. But is natural for you as you say then; 'fair enough'.



•  REPLY  •


Xzavier
Xzavier
Sire (105)
Posts: 869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:05:18 Jul 10 2009
Read 539 times

Why would I give you attention?

Damnit I just did! lol



•  REPLY  •


Artume
Artume
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 1,943
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:14:24 Jul 10 2009
Read 535 times

Of course you do ~Revenous~.



•  REPLY  •


Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
06:19:55 Jul 10 2009
Read 533 times

Hehe Aye! ~Xz~ Is innate as the fellow member pointed out, is natural to call for it nowadays.. So we could be eternal friends now with a single press of a button and addition to my oh! "friendlist" I will have to change my profile to impress and get tonz of 10 hopefully i can be a Supra ultra super mega sire someday and have the power of...??? ehh.. having that title even if its in a page. That way the world will "love" and "respect" me, and have tons of "friends", probably i would never meet them but heck is better than nothing.



•  REPLY  •


Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
06:24:00 Jul 10 2009
Read 532 times

I guess you guys sort me out, my ego is rising and Im gettin loved, warm and fuzzy inside.. I guess it does fill something, perhaps an empty space somewhere in my viscera/innards.



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:17:24 Jul 10 2009
Read 522 times

Hmmm do I detect a touch of sarcasim here ?

You don't actually need to ask for adds or rates if you don't want to as I'm sure you know.



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:47:38 Jul 10 2009
Read 513 times

attention is good, i added you as a friend, put you on my fav journal list and rated you a ten. hope you like the attention i gave



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:27:41 Jul 10 2009
Read 507 times

I don't want to show you attention now. I think I'll ignore you for a week then praise you for five minutes... after that wack you on the nose with a news paper. :)



•  REPLY  •


Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
18:09:32 Jul 10 2009
Read 503 times

I can feel the unconditional love =)



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:45:26 Jul 11 2009
Read 492 times

Here is some attention old friend

*hug*x



•  REPLY  •


BrandedbyFeathers
BrandedbyFeathers
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 1,011
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:52:06 Jul 11 2009
Read 488 times

*Hands you a cookie* There...now stop whining about your need for attention. :P



•  REPLY  •


Revenous
Revenous

No Longer Registered
06:21:27 Jul 11 2009
Read 485 times

Ok thank you peeps lol so now that i have around 4% for my next level and met my goal of being socially retarded I want to close my lame excuse for getting my attention one way or the other ;P ps. the first dominar/w.e to close this thread gets a free 10 and all the special package( add journal bs , the friendlist add, the super portfolio rate, and a magic gold star). and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm03Dgu_yXA



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2645 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X