.
VR
I need your help...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



mandiehernandez91
mandiehernandez91
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 23
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:30:34 Jul 17 2009
Read 531 times

im planning on legally changing my name...
(details later)

and i was wondering what middle name goes well with the first name "Krystine".

thanks much!!




•  REPLY  •


MasterInfection0913
MasterInfection0913
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 2,643
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:27:20 Jul 23 2009
Read 519 times

Michelle always works...

i like Allanah



•  REPLY  •


Ravenheart1
Ravenheart1

No Longer Registered
19:10:29 Jul 23 2009
Read 516 times

its ok....



•  REPLY  •


LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:06:00 Jul 23 2009
Read 511 times

clair i love that name



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:07:39 Jul 23 2009
Read 509 times

Marie =D



•  REPLY  •


LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:16:29 Jul 23 2009
Read 507 times

NO.... try maryjane lol jk jk



•  REPLY  •


PrettyWhenICry
PrettyWhenICry

No Longer Registered
01:05:52 Jul 24 2009
Read 502 times

I agree with Marie



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
02:47:28 Jul 24 2009
Read 498 times

I love the name Starr



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1211 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X