.
VR
My Journal? :D
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DeadHeir
DeadHeir
Savant (82)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:56:35 Jul 24 2009
Read 441 times

hey everybody, I just added yet another bit of writing to my journal (I write primarily in what I guess could be considered "song lyrics" style, lol...whatever, its very free verse sometimes) so I thought I'd come in here, and...you know, ask for reads :P haha

let me know whatcha think, if you drop by...I appreciate any and all feedback, positive or negative.




•  REPLY  •


jennaKARRO
jennaKARRO
Banshee (72)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:48:21 Jul 24 2009
Read 439 times

Yeah, what he said...

If anyone likes to read, I have stories posted at the bottom button of both of my journals.

I would very much appreciate comments too...

jennaKARRO
NymzanSusauren



•  REPLY  •


ANAKsuNAMUN
ANAKsuNAMUN
Wraith (46)
Posts: 259
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:40:15 Jul 25 2009
Read 433 times

you know I adore ya, added, sonny.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0755 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X