.
VR
Can we be friend?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:48:01 Jul 28 2009
Read 514 times

I have set a goal for myself, do you think you can help me? I am looking to gain new friends. I will not disclose how many I need, but when I have enough I will close this thread. Please, Help a lonely woman.


A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend. - By Emma Guest



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:40:40 Jul 28 2009
Read 511 times

I have added you.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:47:30 Jul 28 2009
Read 509 times

Thanks Radu!! Yay! I am special Radu added me :)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
06:54:37 Jul 28 2009
Read 505 times

I have added you as well.



•  REPLY  •


TumorNamedMarla
TumorNamedMarla
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,871
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:50:58 Jul 28 2009
Read 501 times

We already be friends *smiles*



•  REPLY  •


thebatt
thebatt
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:56:54 Jul 28 2009
Read 499 times

already are :)



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
11:42:32 Jul 28 2009
Read 496 times

I have added you and rated you =)



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:45:44 Jul 28 2009
Read 493 times

Thanks DeadDesire and xRoguex :)



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:51:44 Jul 28 2009
Read 488 times

i've rated you and added......



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
23:32:40 Jul 28 2009
Read 485 times

Rated and added you.......



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
06:32:26 Jul 29 2009
Read 475 times

I have added you to my friends list, I have added your journal to my favourites and I have rated you ^.^



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:54:26 Aug 04 2009
Read 466 times

Blah another failed attempt!!!


Bones edit: Re-closed with RIP. Threads are no longer closed with RIA. Thank you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 05 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1526 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X