.
VR
Friends? Yes that would be nice
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:46:24 Jul 29 2009
Read 579 times

Please if you don't mind add me, rate me, add my journal...and I will return the favor!
I'm trying to get to level 20 to get into the coven I want it. I don't bite....unless you want me to ;) lol




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:14:22 Jul 30 2009
Read 575 times

I have rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:18:14 Jul 30 2009
Read 573 times

Thank you :)



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:49:30 Jul 30 2009
Read 569 times

rated added favorited & stalked :)



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:13:16 Jul 30 2009
Read 567 times

Favor Returned ^^



•  REPLY  •


Fallenxx
Fallenxx
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 1,203
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:33:31 Jul 30 2009
Read 558 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:39:15 Jul 30 2009
Read 556 times

Already got ya lol :-p



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:44:44 Jul 30 2009
Read 553 times

added & rated!



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:02:16 Jul 30 2009
Read 550 times

rated and added you nice profile....



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
16:49:41 Jul 30 2009
Read 545 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:03:20 Jul 30 2009
Read 543 times

I have returned the favor, Thank you everyone! ^^



•  REPLY  •


DemonessAnkara
DemonessAnkara
Disciple (53)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:37:57 Jul 30 2009
Read 541 times

Ok I will add you and rate and add your journal im trying to level up too by the way.



•  REPLY  •


DemonessAnkara
DemonessAnkara
Disciple (53)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:43:20 Jul 30 2009
Read 539 times

I have added you and rated you and added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


XTCraver
XTCraver

No Longer Registered
00:05:37 Jul 31 2009
Read 536 times

Will add and rate



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:03:01 Jul 31 2009
Read 527 times

I've added you guys
Thank you ^^



•  REPLY  •


TheBlackDragon
TheBlackDragon
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:32:24 Jul 31 2009
Read 524 times

rated and added you lass



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:27:33 Oct 19 2009
Read 507 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:24:45 Oct 21 2009
Read 501 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
00:27:47 Oct 22 2009
Read 499 times

rated,,,added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:41:28 Oct 22 2009
Read 492 times

Thanks i have returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


KISS
KISS

No Longer Registered
04:28:09 Oct 22 2009
Read 489 times

sure why not



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:20:45 Oct 22 2009
Read 485 times

Rated and added.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by PastelBeauty on Jan 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2604 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X