.
VR
Believe in God? You won't after seeing this.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



CherryAdvocaat
CherryAdvocaat
Disciple (53)
Posts: 514
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
12:39:53 Jul 30 2009
Read 438 times

In my journal I've posted up three youtube videos which make up the first section of a three part film called Zeitgeist. You may have seen it before, but if you have not, then I suggest you do for it may be the most enlightening thing you ever see.

If you do not want to watch them, then I am not forcing you. I am giving you the option. These videos explain the origins of Christianity, and how it is all based upon plagiarism and lies, and how essentially all Christians worships the Sun.
Yes, the 'Sun of God' not the 'Son of God'.

I don't know if I'll get in trouble for putting these videos up, but since the topic of god and the devil arises in the forums so often, I thought it would be a good idea to put an end to all the confusion and misinformed opinions. It will give people another way of looking at religion. Religion is definitely a topic that gets talked about alot on here. If I do get in trouble, then I don't mind taking them down.

So here is the link to the videos in my journal. Enjoy, and do let me know what you think:

https://www.vampirerave.com/journal/journal_section.php?section=personal&journal=CherryAdvocaat




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0576 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X