.
VR
Feel free to add
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:25:52 Aug 06 2009
Read 523 times

Please feel more than welcome to add me to your friends. Also, feel free to rate me, bite me, stalk me, and check out my journal. Leave comments as you wish, and let me know what you do so that I can turn around and do the same for you as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

darkangel82




•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:02:24 Aug 06 2009
Read 519 times

I have added your to my friends list, bitten, and stalking. Dang I forgot the journal, back to add it. :) Send me a message anytime.



•  REPLY  •


darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:46:16 Aug 06 2009
Read 515 times

Alright...thank you, I appreciate it



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:06:13 Aug 06 2009
Read 507 times

I have re-rated you and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:12:00 Aug 06 2009
Read 505 times

Thank you



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
22:51:42 Aug 06 2009
Read 501 times

I've rated you and added you :)



•  REPLY  •


darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:55:10 Aug 07 2009
Read 497 times

thank you i did the same for you as well



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
02:34:55 Aug 07 2009
Read 494 times

Rated and Added you.......



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:40:25 Aug 07 2009
Read 490 times

I have rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:19:59 Aug 07 2009
Read 485 times

ragman...i re-rated you and already had you as a friend from before...

radu...i am going to rate you right now...thank you



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:43:45 Aug 07 2009
Read 481 times

Hi hun I have tried to add you but just can't get your profile to load for some reason. I will try again later on another browser and see if that helps :)



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
10:34:09 Aug 07 2009
Read 479 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:58:01 Aug 07 2009
Read 471 times

I did the same for both of you...thank you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1707 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X