.
VR
Boo. :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



HorrorXcore
HorrorXcore

No Longer Registered
11:00:04 Aug 07 2009
Read 519 times

Hello, I'm Lady horror.

Can you please rate me?
I shall do the same in return.
I promise.




:)




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:13:03 Aug 07 2009
Read 513 times

I have re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
14:33:38 Aug 07 2009
Read 508 times

Of course my dear I shall please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:09:47 Aug 07 2009
Read 504 times

You have been rated :) I did not add you yet though because I am not sure if you are requesting adds also?



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:37:18 Aug 07 2009
Read 495 times

Rated you, enjoyed it very much :)



•  REPLY  •


HorrorXcore
HorrorXcore

No Longer Registered
09:25:11 Aug 10 2009
Read 465 times

Thank you! :D







Lady horror



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1523 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X